Poetic Justice Video

SloLove

I think it's funny that some fans get so upset that Janet doesn't jump at every opportunity to be seen or heard. Let her enjoy her fashion week and trip to Milan!

Meh we´d just like to see her and the fact that some of us are Kendrick fans as well would make this special. Her going to Milan fashion week doesn't mean that she couldn't be in the video

• Upvote 2

Meh we´d just like to see her and the fact that some of us are Kendrick fans as well would make this special. Her going to Milan fashion week doesn't mean that she couldn't be in the video

If he wanted her he would have done it the right way...The End

Lets be clear. Its hard to pull iconic artists to be involved in a reg artists projects.

I remember Chingy saying how he met Janet in passing a few times but when his ppl reached out to hers to get her on "Don't Worry" ...he said it was the most challenging and difficult request of his career. Not only was there a demand for a high fee for her feature but he had to go thru hoops becuz of all the extra politics in the business. He said he barely got Janet on the track and it was hell the whole way.

And alot of times a celeb is not always aware of all requests and offers becuz their camp will shut it down if they see fit and don't see the need to even bring the request to the artist. So sometimes the artists don't even get a chance to have a say so. So whoo knows what the backstory is in this case. Seems like Janet just wasnt interested.

• Upvote 2

From the video that's going around with him pleading to her it doesn't look that way

Doesn't look that way and fact = 2 different things. I've read an article somewhere where was stated that his team was trying to get in contacted with her team.

But even if the article was fake the video doesn't prove much as we don't know what went down behind the scenes :lol:

• Upvote 1

Doesn't look that way and fact = 2 different things. I've read an article somewhere where was stated that his team was trying to get in contacted with her team.

But even if the article was fake the video doesn't prove much as we don't know what went down behind the scenes :lol:

The video clearly says Janet no managers no contracts just artist to artist...hoping she would see it

Lets be clear. Its hard to pull iconic artists to be involved in a reg artists projects.

I remember Chingy saying how he met Janet in passing a few times but when his ppl reached out to hers to get her on "Don't Worry" ...he said it was the most challenging and difficult request of his career. Not only was there a demand for a high fee for her feature but he had to go thru hoops becuz of all the extra politics in the business. He said he barely got Janet on the track and it was hell the whole way.

And alot of times a celeb is not always aware of all requests and offers becuz their camp will shut it down if they see fit and don't see the need to even bring the request to the artist. So sometimes the artists don't even get a chance to have a say so. So whoo knows what the backstory is in this case. Seems like Janet just wasnt interested.

Isn't that why Shaggy's irrelevant ass was bitching about after working with Janet?

It probably would've had a different concept if she had appeared in the video. I still think it would've been a great opportunity (Kendrick is one of the most talented rappers of his generation), but if she didn't want to do it I have to respect her decision.

That's what I think as well. I'm damn sure the concept would have been different if they got.Janet to be in it. It's apparent (to me) that the concept of this video looks like an after thought -an "if Janet doesn't do this" plan b type of treatment.