Janet is FUCKING married!

Escapade

I prayed this would happen. They look so good togetha. She finally got her a real KING. So happy for her. I literally just gagged, Im on the phone with my best friend and she is telling about a serious situation that happened to her and when I saw this I had to put that bitch on hold and scream...Im trying to be there for my friend and she is all sad and shit and I should be sad with her, but Im so happy right now. I soooo want to hang up on her right now. Janhova deliver me and be the dial tone. -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I prayed this would happen. They look so good togetha. She finally got her a real KING. So happy for her. I literally just gagged, Im on the phone with my best friend and she is telling about a serious situation that happened to her and when I saw this I had to put that bitch on hold and scream...Im trying to be there for my friend and she is all sad and shit and I should be sad with her, but Im so happy right now. I soooo want to hang up on her right now. Janhova deliver me and be the dial tone. -_-

MY GOD! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I CANNOT WITH YOU LMAO!

was that rumor or true joe joe?

it's a rumor but they seem to come from somewhere, I would honestly think if they married she would leave with what she had and he would leave with what he has, but let's not talk that hopefully she has the love of her life, and everything his is hers now anyway

was that rumor or true joe joe?

well now it's being said they have no pre-nup so she gonna be ballin' if they divorce. I hope they don't tho. Twitter is goin' crazy right now with Janet tweets and people tweeting Janet lyrics to JD like "Heard from a friend today", "Feeling so alone and deserted", "Got til it's Gone", "Come back to Me" and other stuff :lol: