Janet is FUCKING married!

Escapade

didnt i tell yall all those rumors were fasle...yall know damn well janet dont talk like that! a 2 million dollar wedding, he's flying friends and family over on a private jet...janet aint got no damn friends! lol this truly made my day

shut up! :asham: I am so fuckin happy right now, im kinda bothered that I wasn't invited to the wedding. <_< It all makes sense now, Janet could care less about a Kendrick, a muthafuckin Lamar, or a damn video...she has a man to tend to...Aint nobody got time for dat!
  • Upvote 1

shut up! :asham: I am so fuckin happy right now, im kinda bothered that I wasn't invited to the wedding. <_< It all makes sense now, Janet could care less about a Kendrick, a muthafuckin Lamar, or a damn video...she has a man to tend to...Aint nobody got time for dat!

hmph you got that right! i wonder whats their wedding date...she will never tell us. I'm gonna make up my own and say it's december 31 and she brought the new year in as a married woman