Halle, Janet, Minaj, Willow Among NAACP Image Awards Noms

SloLove

http://www.eurweb.com/?p=77131

Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture

• Halle Berry – “Frankie & Alice” (Freestyle Releasing)

• Janet Jackson – “Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married Too?” (Lionsgate)

• Kerry Washington – “Night Catches Us” (Magnolia Pictures)

• Queen Latifah – “Just Wright” (Fox Searchlight Pictures)

• Zoë Saldana – “The Losers” (Warner Bros. Pictures)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hence the Justin Timberlake nomination ...

how the FUCK did he get a nomination :mellow:

*plays futuresex lovesounds*

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture: Don Cheadle - 'Brooklyn's Finest,' Idris Elba - 'Takers,' Justin Timberlake - 'The Social Network,' Michael Ealy - 'For Colored Girls,' Samuel L. Jackson - 'Mother and Child'

ohh really ????!!!! :blink:

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture: Don Cheadle - 'Brooklyn's Finest,' Idris Elba - 'Takers,' Justin Timberlake - 'The Social Network,' Michael Ealy - 'For Colored Girls,' Samuel L. Jackson - 'Mother and Child'

ohh really ????!!!! :blink:

i am not sure how the NAACP works but i thought that a white actor would have to be in a black film or something to get nods :unsure:

Even if that was the case JT sucks as an actor

I could see ppl frowning up right now thinking NAACP is showing undeserving favortism towards Janet ..I dont know if I want her to win just based off of that alone. :umm:

so out of that list honestly who do you think best deserves it? because the only other movie i saw from the list was just wright...and queen latifah did a great job as usual...but it was a role she's played before...it only showed one side to her...i cant speak on the others because i havent seen them

Archived