Formal Request: Completing your Paperwork

ATTN: Angie, Selz, Connie, & Twisted aka The Moderating Team:

I shouldn't be asking for anything with my past convictions and all. However, as an American, a long time user, and a worshiper and messenger of Goddess Janet Al Mana, I make this request.
This request is for not just myself
, but all the members of this board.

All I ask is when you suspend a member, any member, leave a note as to why they were suspended. I've been suspended by most of the moderating team and some of you (I won't put you out there like that) don't put that in there.

All I ask is, from here on out, you actually finish the paper work.

Respectively,

King Game

How about you try not getting suspended :sigh:

I don't try to get suspended. I wasn't bashing Kelly in her thread.. I was just replying to a member who quoted me..

I didn't break the Fan Thread Act on that occasion but I understand why I was suspended. I'm not trying to change that or change the rules by making them more or less strict. All I ask is that the Mods finish their duties :)

But this whole thread implies you anticipate being suspended more, which means you know you are likely to do things which put you in that position.

So however valid your point may be, it really shouldn't concern you if you planned on being a good boy. Obviously, this isn't the case :coffee:

• Upvote 2

Thank you! I appreciated it but wasn't really for you as it was for Selz, Angela, CND & the lessors

Every time I've suspended someone I've always told them why. But thanks for your interest. :)

Those notes most definitely weren't there in the last version of the forum, that's why they're blank - there was nothing to complete in the last version. I've not suspended anyone in this new one. And yes I do take my duty seriously or I wouldn't suspend anyone ever and y'all would just carry on. Thanx.

• Upvote 1

Told em why BUT not in the notes that are provided ;)

You think you would take your duty seriously.. I'm not asking you for much. Just finish your duty instead of half-assing it.. Thanx

This is completely antagonistic. Nobody is half-assing their job, nor has anyone been at a loss to explain why they were suspended. This is a classic example of stirring up trouble because you didn't get your way. A Game-changing tantrum.

• Upvote 3

This is completely antagonistic. Nobody is half-assing their job, nor has anyone been at a loss to explain why they were suspended. This is a classic example of stirring up trouble because you didn't get your way. A Game-changing tantrum.

I'm not stirring up trouble :blink: Idk where you got that from... I'm being as amiable as possible... Didn't get my way about what :blink:

Those notes most definitely weren't there in the last version of the forum, that's why they're blank - there was nothing to complete in the last version. I've not suspended anyone in this new one. And yes I do take my duty seriously or I wouldn't suspend anyone ever and y'all would just carry on. Thanx.

Thank You Selz for not being overly-insensitive to my request... I didn't know there wasn't a long-form pre-update... Thank you for not being a douche about it. YOU Selz, can now lock this thread or hide it since you're the only active moderator that isn't a total tool.. no sarcasm

I'm not stirring up trouble :blink: Idk where you got that from... I'm being as amiable as possible... Didn't get my way about what :blink:

Thank You Selz for not being overly-insensitive to my request... I didn't know there wasn't a long-form pre-update... Thank you for not being a douche about it. YOU Selz, can now lock this thread or hide it since you're the only active moderator that isn't a total tool.. no sarcasm

So you're not stirring up trouble when a PM would've relaid the message just as well, if not more effectively. Okay. You're no longer getting your way of lounging in the official threads and pouncing on every update like a cancerous lump so you're acting out in other areas.

Now I, not Selz, will close this thread because we don't take orders from YOU.