Britney will not be #1 next week on Billboard

DJ Y2K Malone™

Britney Spears' "Hold It Against Me," which was released near-simultaneously at radio (Jan. 10) and exclusively at iTunes (Jan. 11). With airplay off to a blazing start and track sales set to exceed 400,000 according to industry sources, a second No. 1 debut for the pop starlet is likely. She previously started at the summit with "3" on the chart dated October 24, 2009.

http://www.billboard.com/news/bruno-mars-continues-hot-100-no-1-rotation-1004138707.story#/news/bruno-mars-continues-hot-100-no-1-rotation-1004138707.story

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wub:

Apparently if she does sell 400k, she'll break the record for the biggest female debut in the history of the download era.

And she'll be the first female solo artist with two consecutive #1 debuts (Mariah currently holds that record, but one of the #1s was a duet).

this song has crept up on me,the bass and that beat are off the chain especially that lil breakdown (dubstep) being that she has brian friedman with her, he needs to take her stiff ass back to the in the zone days dance-wise

Seriously, I'm gonna need some of the Me Against the Music level dancing. If anything, the song just begs for it.

Archived