Britney will not be #1 next week on Billboard

DJ Y2K Malone™

I wish Janhova had the same loyal fanbase.. :coffee:

Maybe if she got drunk and showed her twat, walked barefoot in public restrooms, do drugs, get married for the day, shave her hair completely off, bust out windows with umbrellas and have a nervous break down she will be able to pick up a few more fans.. <_<

Maybe if she got drunk and showed her twat, walked barefoot in public restrooms, do drugs, get married for the day, shave her hair completely off, bust out windows with umbrellas and have a nervous break down she will be able to pick up a few more fans.. <_<

the script for wdigm3 is done? :unsure:

If Britney is on her A-Game, she is going to STEAMROLL Gaga this year.

I would be shocked to see Britney comeback as "Britney" to begin with and even if she is on her A-Game saying she's gonna steamroll Gaga sounds a bit ambitious. Lets remember Gaga has the biggest anticipation of all the girls..she has alot working in her favor based off that alone. Radio is gonna eat up her first single FOR SURE.

I would be shocked to see Britney comeback as "Britney" to begin with and even if she is on her A-Game saying she's gonna steamroll Gaga sounds a bit ambitious. Lets remember Gaga has the biggest anticipation of all the girls..she has alot working in her favor based off that alone. Radio is gonna eat up her first single FOR SURE.

Gaga's first will definately hit number 1 the first week of its release... :shifty:

Good for her. Too bad I haven't liked any of her stuff since "Gimme More." -_-

You didn't like "Break The Ice", Andy? Ahhh, that song is excellent to me. :blush: actually in my opinion it's vocally one of her best songs ever...and that beat is pretty amazin' :excited: that was the last single of hers I loved. Unless you really count "Radar" as a single, I love that song too!

You didn't like "Break The Ice", Andy? Ahhh, that song is excellent to me. :blush: actually in my opinion it's vocally one of her best songs ever...and that beat is pretty amazin' :excited: that was the last single of hers I loved. Unless you really count "Radar" as a single, I love that song too!

Oh yeah, I liked BTI a little. Not saying her stuff after that was bad, just so-so to me. -_-

I wouldn't say that but nobody is really in Britney's lane. They will co-exist...Britney's song is kinda wack though...Gaga will have better music.

I disagree. Gaga fans are nothing but lost Britney and Christina fans, and Madonna fans that are trying to fit in. They both appeal to the same audience, and make the same kind of music (although I will say Britney obviously has more depth). Gaga's album probably wont be as good as The Celebrity or whatever it was called, and Britney is back. She's pretty much the white version of Beysus but with less talent.

But this is BRITNEY SPEARS we're talking about. No female of this generation is bigger than Britney stateside. Nobody (other than Beysus) can bring ratings and press like Britney can. If Britney starts giving us "In The Zone" Britney, Gaga will be a shadow unquestionably. And if Gaga comes out with the ridiculous costumes, ppl will give her flack for that. It's time for a new image Gaga. :rolleyes:

Janet is a black gal. She would be bashed left and right if she did all of that :coffee:

But this is BRITNEY SPEARS we're talking about. No female of this generation is bigger than Britney stateside. Nobody (other than Beysus) can bring ratings and press like Britney can. If Britney starts giving us "In The Zone" Britney, Gaga will be a shadow unquestionably. And if Gaga comes out with the ridiculous costumes, ppl will give her flack for that. It's time for a new image Gaga. :rolleyes:

:lmao:

Oh please, at this point Gaga could bring in more ratings than Beyonce, and the only way Britney would get more press if she shaves her head.