Britney will not be #1 next week on Billboard

DJ Y2K Malone™

Isn't the tour the 5th highest grossing tour by a female artist? :lol: Chile, HIAM went #1 in every country in just a matter of hours. Beyonce is never doing it. She's not on the level of Britney's fame and popularity.

But how much did the Circus tour gross internationally? That was my question, indirectly stated of course. Beyonce doesn't NEED to do it. "Sangle Heffas" was bigger than ANYTHING Britney has ever done.

#130MillionRecordsSold

#AndTheySaidSheCouldntGetIt

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But how much did the Circus tour gross internationally? That was my question, indirectly stated of course. Beyonce doesn't NEED to do it. "Sangle Heffas" was bigger than ANYTHING Britney has ever done.

#130MillionRecordsSold

#AndTheySaidSheCouldntGetIt

:lol:

I don't know how much her tour grossed internationally. I don't follow her like that but I do know that it grossed $24 million with just the first 13 shows.

DEAD at "Single Chitlins" being bigger than anything Britney ever did. On what planet, gerl?

Beyonce didn't sell no 130 million records :lmao: you stans kill me.

But she doesn't sell out most shows like the girls mentioned all do...and Gaga's album outsold both those albums... :coffee:

She sold out her shows. Not to mention having a bigger audience in one sitting than P!nk, Britney, and Gaga. :coffee: And I believe Beyonce took home more awards than both of them their past albums.

The Fame sold 6 million. The Fame Monster sold 6 million. IASF sold close to 7, and Circus did 3.5mil. Mathematically, IASF > TF/TFM > Circus

:lol:

I don't know how much her tour grossed internationally. I don't follow her like that but I do know that she grossed $24 million with just the first 13 shows.

DEAD at "Single Chitlins" being bigger than anything Britney ever did. On what planet, gerl?

Beyonce didn't sell no 130 million records :lmao: you stans kill me.

I'm almost sure Britney's tour did $62mil stateside.

Girl on this planet, where you been? :lmao:

130 million records http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/music-worldcolumbia-records-releasing-beyonces-i-amworld-tour-the-new-full-length-dvd-concert-film-experience-produced-directed--edited-by-beyonce-for-her-own-parkwood-pictures-106424558.html DEAL.

Receipts?

Lies.

Chile :lmao: So I guess since we're going by press releases Mariah Carey is also the best selling female artist of all-time :lmao: GTFOH. Beyonce didn't sell no 130 million records.

She sold out her shows. Not to mention having a bigger audience in one sitting than P!nk, Britney, and Gaga. :coffee: And I believe Beyonce took home more awards than both of them their past albums.

The Fame sold 6 million. The Fame Monster sold 6 million. IASF sold close to 7, and Circus did 3.5mil. Mathematically, IASF > TF/TFM > Circus

Don't act like Beyonce re-release IASF...She doesn't get that over the fame...

You do know P!nk sold out stadiums all summer long right? :coffee:

Archived