Britney will not be #1 next week on Billboard

DJ Y2K Malone™

I don't stan for Beyonce.

Beyonce didn't re-release IASF (TMK).

Yes the 130mil figure includes DC3/4 (it says that in the press release).

P!nk did not play to over 57k ppl in one sitting.

Why with Beyonce stans/fans they wanna add in her DC numbers? Its two seperate acts. If she's really all that then she should be able to stand on her OWN numbers. You didnt see Justin or MJ leaning on their group sales in conjuction w/ their solo numbers.

Why with Beyonce stans/fans they wanna add in her DC numbers? Its two seperate acts. If she's really all that then she should be able to stand on her OWN numbers. You didnt see Justin or MJ leaning on their group sales in conjuction w/ their solo numbers.

Beyonce hasn't even outsold P!nk

The problem is, anti-Beyonce ppl like to use DC when it's convenient for their argument. One minute it's, "Beyonce WAS Destiny's Child". Then when Beyonce fans/stans include Beyonce's sales with DC, it's "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! Beyonce and DC are two separate acts so you can't combine them!!!". You can't have your cake and eat it too. Beyonce was a member of DC. Why can't she get credit for her work with them? Aren't you the person who is always saying you can't erase someone's past? DC was a vehicle that brought Beyonce to where she is today. So why not include her sales with DC? Also, Diana, MJ, Justin, etc ALL include their works with their respective groups when talking about their overall career sales.

here we go with the Caca hype :rolleyes:

Last year Britney earned more then Caca and all she did was look like some homeless crackhead. Gargoyle had to work her ass off to get all the cash she got and still wasn't able to surpass Brit

A fully focused Britney will hit them all like a tsunami

Pretty much :lol:

The problem is, anti-Beyonce ppl like to use DC when it's convenient for their argument. One minute it's, "Beyonce WAS Destiny's Child". Then when Beyonce fans/stans include Beyonce's sales with DC, it's "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! Beyonce and DC are two separate acts so you can't combine them!!!". You can't have your cake and eat it too. Beyonce was a member of DC. Why can't she get credit for her work with them? Aren't you the person who is always saying you can't erase someone's past? DC was a vehicle that brought Beyonce to where she is today. So why not include her sales with DC? Also, Diana, MJ, Justin, etc ALL include their works with their respective groups when talking about their over career sales.

Im very aware of them saying Beyonce's Child and all of that. But Im NOT and NEVER been one of those. They're two seperate acts to me and I dont combine them ever. And of course its okay to acknowledge your history and being apart of a group and all that shit but imo,if a singer goes SOLO at that point you have entered into the SOLO arena,which means you are competing with all the other solo acts. You cant show a Beyonce montage and throw in her 130 mill record sells combined with DC if the act thats being honored is BEYONCE -not Destiny's Child. When you do that.. ppl (stans,mainly) get that info miscontruded and think thats Beyonce(the solo act)album sales. Its misleading because ppl aren't smart enough to differentiate the two.

Im very aware of them saying Beyonce's Child and all of that. But Im NOT and NEVER been one of those. They're two seperate acts to me and I dont combine them ever. And of course its okay to acknowledge your history and being apart of a group and all that shit but imo,if a singer goes SOLO at that point you have entered into the SOLO arena,which means you are competing with all the other solo acts. You cant show a Beyonce montage and throw in her 130 mill record sells combined with DC if the act thats being honored is BEYONCE -not Destiny's Child. When you do that.. ppl (stans,mainly) get that info miscontruded and think thats Beyonce(the solo act)album sales. Its misleading because ppl aren't smart enough to differentiate the two.

That's why the press release includes the disclaimer that it includes her work with DC. And even when she's honored, they make note that it includes DC. If someone is honoring Beyonce's career, of course they're gonna include DC because she was the lead singer. Why? Because it's part of her career. Hell, Columbia only wanted Beyonce when they were first looking for a deal. Group sales and achievements are added for Mike, Diana, and others. So why the double standard when it comes to Beyonce? It's stupid to try act like DC never happened. Not to mention, at this point, DC is in Beyonce's shadow, and that's where they'll stay. I never have to use DC as a clutch to defend Beyonce (I'm sure I may have in the past), but Beyonce's work stands alone.

That's why the press release includes the disclaimer that it includes her work with DC. And even when she's honored, they make note that it includes DC. If someone is honoring Beyonce's career, of course they're gonna include DC because she was the lead singer. Why? Because it's part of her career. Hell, Columbia only wanted Beyonce when they were first looking for a deal. Group sales and achievements are added for Mike, Diana, and others. So why the double standard when it comes to Beyonce? It's stupid to try act like DC never happened. Not to mention, at this point, DC is in Beyonce's shadow, and that's where they'll stay. I never have to use DC as a clutch to defend Beyonce (I'm sure I may have in the past), but Beyonce's work stands alone.

I never said to act like it never happened..once again :wtf: I cleary said "OF COURSE..its okay for it to be acknowledged". I actually feel her work stands alone (which is why I never understood why stans felt the urge to bring in DC sales). It only makes it seem like a desperation move out of drowning water to prove a certain status.And the dynamics of the group is what sold Destiny's Child despite her being the lead singer...yes,she contributed alot to the dynamic but she DIDNT do it single handedly. She wouldnt have sold those numbers starting out as a solo act with those song. She's in the solo arena..let her stand alone ..we can resort back when necessary thats all Im saying. There's no need to pull the DC card because its not needed! :lol:

I never said to act like it never happened..once again :wtf: I cleary said "OF COURSE..its okay for it to be acknowledged". I actually feel her work stands alone (which is why I never understood why stans felt the urge to bring in DC sales). It only makes it seem like a desperation move out of drowning water to prove a certain status.And the dynamics of the group is what sold Destiny's Child despite her being the lead singer...yes,she contributed alot to the dynamic but she DIDNT do it single handedly. She wouldnt have sold those numbers starting out as a solo act with those song. She's in the solo arena..let her stand alone ..we can resort back when necessary thats all Im saying. There's no need to pull the DC card because its not needed! :lol:

The only time I see Beyonce stans using DC as the clutch is when discussing her career record sales. And even then it's not really a clutch because half of the 130mil figure is Beyonce's sales anyway. Beyonce was the driving force behind DC. Do you REALLY think they would have been as popular as they were if it weren't for Beyonce? Not to mention, Beyonce did most of the work, hence why LaTavia and LeToya were fired. Why? Because they did nothing. Same with Farrah. Kelly knew how to dick ride, and Michelle just does what she's told. Once again I ask, if Diana and MJ can combine their group sales with their solo sales, why the double standard for Beyonce?

WRONG !

Britney is BIGGER than Beyonce internationally by a milestone

Aren't you in the UK?

In 11 years, Britney has notched 5 #1s in the UK. In 7 years Beyonce has gotten 5.

In 11 years, Britney has notched 20 total top tens in the UK. In 7 years, Beyonce has gotten 15.

:coffee:

BTW, why did Sasha Fierce outsell Britney's last 3 releases? And why has Beyonce been outselling Britney stateside since 2003?

She sold out her shows. Not to mention having a bigger audience in one sitting than P!nk, Britney, and Gaga. :coffee: And I believe Beyonce took home more awards than both of them their past albums.

The Fame sold 6 million. The Fame Monster sold 6 million. IASF sold close to 7, and Circus did 3.5mil. Mathematically, IASF > TF/TFM > Circus

Gaga's first album did 12 million .... she added afew extra songs and suddenyly its not her first album. Beyonce does the exact same thing, brings out re-releases, adds videos and extra songs and yet its still the same album

The only time I see Beyonce stans using DC as the clutch is when discussing her career record sales. And even then it's not really a clutch because half of the 130mil figure is Beyonce's sales anyway. Beyonce was the driving force behind DC. Do you REALLY think they would have been as popular as they were if it weren't for Beyonce? Not to mention, Beyonce did most of the work, hence why LaTavia and LeToya were fired. Why? Because they did nothing. Same with Farrah. Kelly knew how to dick ride, and Michelle just does what she's told. Once again I ask, if Diana and MJ can combine their group sales with their solo sales, why the double standard for Beyonce?

So based on your little sexy theory Lefteye can take the 500 albums she sold as a solo artist and combined them with TLC's 45,000,000 records sold and say she sold 45,000,500 records and is the biggest selling female rapper ever... :coffee:

Girl we are not here for your antics today... :rolleyes:

Gaga's first album did 12 million .... she added afew extra songs and suddenyly its not her first album. Beyonce does the exact same thing, brings out re-releases, adds videos and extra songs and yet its still the same album

Gaga's first album did 6 million. The second did 6 million. There's a reason why they were charting separately on Billboard.

So based on your little sexy theory Lefteye can take the 500 albums she sold as a solo artist and combined them with TLC's 45,000,000 records sold and say she sold 45,000,500 records and is the biggest selling female rapper ever... :coffee:

Girl we are not here for your antics today... :rolleyes:

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/slippery-slope.html

Aren't you in the UK?

In 11 years, Britney has notched 5 #1s in the UK. In 7 years Beyonce has gotten 5.

In 11 years, Britney has notched 20 total top tens in the UK. In 7 years, Beyonce has gotten 15.

:coffee:

BTW, why did Sasha Fierce outsell Britney's last 3 releases? And why has Beyonce been outselling Britney stateside since 2003?

Beyonce has done well on singles in the UK but the fandom over Britney in the UK compared to Beyonce outweighs Beyonce by a miles ..... Overall, Britney has sold more records than Beyonce in the UK though. Britney may not have sold alot on her past 3 releases but Britney has single albums that outsell Beyonces entire catalogue

Gaga's first album did 6 million. The second did 6 million. There's a reason why they were charting separately on Billboard.

The media is referring to 'Born this way' as her 2nd album, which I believe is correct .....

Usher re-released raymond vs raymond , the same with Beyonce .. The concept just really worked in Gagas favour by selling an extra 6 million. New songs on the album are supposed to push more units ... it was just a re-release

The media is referring to 'Born this way' as her 2nd album, which I believe is correct .....

Usher re-released raymond vs raymond , the same with Beyonce .. The concept just really worked in Gagas favour by selling an extra 6 million. New songs on the album are supposed to push more units ... it was just a re-release

lol ... infact I take this back ....

Gaga did release it as a stand alone album ... I didn't realise lol ... my bad :P

lol ... infact I take this back ....

Gaga did release it as a stand alone album ... I didn't realise lol ... my bad :P

No...The media does refer to "Born This Way" as her second album... :excited:

She just was kind enough to make it so her fans wouldn't have to spend more money on the new songs added. She cares album her fans...Most artist do re-releases and want you to buy the same songs you've brought already. Gaga cares for her fans.