wow..

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

I'm actually very surprised with the post count and the amount of members. One of the things about moving around too much is that people eventually stop moving with you lol

So I am surprised at the rapid growth, but I am pleasantly surprised :)

well thank GOD i registered... they've all come to vast in my glory... i mean.. our glory.. baby mama :yep:

well thank GOD i registered... they've all come to vast in my glory... i mean.. our glory.. baby mama :yep:

Boy please :rolleyes: But like I said in the other thread, I was honestly expecting Janet Xone to be a lot more active since it has been the most stable the past few years.

Boy please :rolleyes: But like I said in the other thread, I was honestly expecting Janet Xone to be a lot more active since it has been the most stable the past few years.

why u denying me :tear:

:offtopic:

and that's because there's too many loons on that board... delusional, fake, fickle Janet "fans" who have nothing better to do than to talk about than whether the reason why Janet DOESN'T wear earrings [anymore]..

and that's because there's too many loons on that board... delusional, fake, fickle Janet "fans" who have nothing better to do than to talk about than whether the reason why Janet DOESN'T wear earrings [anymore]..

This ain't about you :rolleyes:

I love that offtopic gif :lol:

But I was just thinking there'd be more activity. Yea I read the post by cabmia. Wow :mellow:

It's great!

That forum is so far gone. :mellow: