Kelly Rowland & Paulina Rubio To Be Announced As New 'X-Factor USA' Judges

TwistedElegance™

Now do you see what Twisted Elegance meant in the Beyonce thread when you said if it were you you would've been punished and he said cause you have a reputation and you're constant? :)

As of late, it seems that the Official Threads have devolved into a cesspool of personal attacks, constant back and forth, etc.

With the spike of reports that have come about, it's clear that something needs to be done as it is tiresome.

A good debate is OKAY in the Official Threads of other artists. Not all threads are to be a lovefest as you all do not even do that for Janet and this forum is dedicated to her; however, the need to come in there and "troll" and "bait" fans of that particular artist is not.

Please use your good judgment and common sense. If you are not able to, I and the moderating team will exercise our judgment, and wewill no longer be handling out first warnings as this annoucement has served that purpose.

Thanks,

Angie

Now that you see TE ignores the rules for certain people you can understand why I voiced my opinion

good day sir

tumblr_mkp5ewVF631qdm4tlo1_500_zps74d2951c.gif

Apparently the moderating team will only exercise their "judgement" if it's against the King

Now that you see TE ignores the rules for certain people you can understand why I voiced my opinion

good day sir

tumblr_mkp5ewVF631qdm4tlo1_500_zps74d2951c.gif

Apparently the moderating team will only exercise their "judgement" if it's against the King

Like stated...you're consistent and you have a reputation. Not only do you do this in all Kelly threads but also in Legendtina's and that other chick. Oh and what King is this you speak of cause I don't see him?

janet-jackson-spikey-hair-witchu-tour.jpg

Too bad this isn't her official thread or any of their official threads :umm: so fail on both your houses

As oppose to you calling Kelly's Handler and "dumb ass" repeatedly in her official thread after that was posted.. And you got off with a verbal warning

cause I don't have a reputation and that was all done within hrs of each other not day after day and time after time but yeah since this ain't her thread she's still a "dumb ass" :lol:

good day sir

I have no reason to bend the rules for JoeJoe. Persistence is a huge factor, as is the willingness to stop when asked. Guess which one you're good at?

I have no reason to bend the rules for JoeJoe. Persistence is a huge factor, as is the willingness to stop when asked. Guess which one you're good at?

exactly...he's acting like I go in Beyonce threads all the time...hell I hardly even go in there cause for 1 I don't care for her and no one I know likes her not even lying literally none of my female or male friends like her and 2 I only go in usually if there's some kind of announcement or something hits the media about her. Game you go in threads of artists you don't like with the intent to throw shade as soon as you click on it

Too bad that pinned rule states that that is the verbal warning. So other member basically get two verbal warnings... I didn't get a warning.. I got suspended for replying to Craig..

That's like stealing from a store once and letting them go bc you politely said "stop"..

*slight day 1 spoiler* the first taping was in Charleston tonight. Kelly is def the nicest, but she isn't afraid to tell it how it is. Paulina . . . .I was defending her to my friends who never heard of her until she told a 16 year old girl, "that song . . it . . it is nice. You wrote it?" about "Not Ready to make nice." Her comments over-all are a little generic, too.

*slight day 1 spoiler* the first taping was in Charleston tonight. Kelly is def the nicest, but she isn't afraid to tell it how it is. Paulina . . . .I was defending her to my friends who never heard of her until she told a 16 year old girl, "that song . . it . . it is nice. You wrote it?" about "Not Ready to make nice." Her comments over-all are a little generic, too.

Trust me Kelly will definitely tell it like it is. You need to check out those youtube clips of her from the UK show. She don't play

Too bad that pinned rule states that that is the verbal warning. So other member basically get two verbal warnings... I didn't get a warning.. I got suspended for replying to Craig..

That's like stealing from a store once and letting them go bc you politely said "stop"..

I've given you the same verbal warning in the past, the difference being when I advised you to take a break you told me this is a forum not a video game and some dribble about how you can post wherever you want.

That's a terrible analogy. You're a pest, JoeJoe's not. The end.