Miguel Crushes Audience Member After Failed Stage Jump

TwistedElegance™

People are saying you have to sign a waiver to be in the pit at shows so they may not be able to sue. If that's true, that's all the way fucked up. Those girls gon have PTSD kick in everytime they hear Adorn from now on.

They may have signed a waiver but I don't think they waiver included musicians jumping on your neck for a "top rope leg drop".. WWE style..

They may have signed a waiver but I don't think they waiver included musicians jumping on your neck for a "top rope leg drop".. WWE style..

Lord....and he kicked the other chicks face print slam into the stage. Then tweeted Rockandrollmademedoit. Sweet Jesus.

If there is such a waiver, hopefully there's a loophole for negligence cause he was clearly out of his mind. I would sue for every box of Dark&Lovely and hot comb he owned.

• Upvote 2

Lord....and he kicked the other chicks face print slam into the stage. Then tweeted Rockandrollmademedoit. Sweet Jesus.

If there is such a waiver, hopefully there's a loophole for negligence cause he was clearly out of his mind. I would sue for every box of Dark&Lovely and hot comb he owned.

u know what.... I hate every inch of your being for that one. :lmao:

Yeah alot of people including me didn't even pay attention to the other girl getting her face kicked in before he did squats on the other girl's neck until it was pointed out :/

Aw he's sweet :wub:

He's just happy One girl isn't suing him...

Isn't this like an American Dream Scenario??

On Tv, with footage...

i would have passed out, made a huge drama with ambulance and all

sue the crap out of him

and live happily ever after

The American Dream