Nicki Minaj killed the Billboard awards...

King Baby

Honestly I liked it. IDK why people were saying she can't shake her ass cause to me she shook it enough. You can't expect her to shake it like the other girls since she's never really been a dancer but maybe she's growing into it like Rihanna had to do.

Honestly I liked it. IDK why people were saying she can't shake her ass cause to me she shook it enough. You can't expect her to shake it like the other girls since she's never really been a dancer but maybe she's growing into it like Rihanna had to do.

The people was hating. She wore that stage out.

I think they meant the fact that her ass doesn't move LOL. Maybe because it's wayyy to much silicone in there.

13338888551c92e7ffe8.jpg

I think her boobs are real though cause they were always big.

lol yeah well she's only half black. Usually those half breeds that have black in them always get the flat assness from the side of them that ain't black :lol:

Both her parents are black though LOL. She's Afro Trinidadian

well she must've been either skinny but even skinny blacks have ass unless she's one of the few blacks that happened to miss out on their genetic dna for the "ass" gene lol

well she must've been either skinny but even skinny blacks have ass unless she's one of the few blacks that happened to miss out on their genetic dna for the "ass" gene lol

LOL ikr. A lot of girls are getting these ridiculous ass implants now it's really sad cause they all look a mess.

lol yeah well she's only half black. Usually those half breeds that have black in them always get the flat assness from the side of them that ain't black :lol:

Calling someone a half breed is extremely offensive. A breed is a type of animal.

• Upvote 1

Calling someone a half breed is extremely offensive. A breed is a type of animal.

Humans are technically animals. I will agree that saying half breed is ridiculous, though. Race is only skin deep and there's nothing entirely genetic about it. So saying someone mixed race is "half breed" is stupid. We're still human.

• Upvote 1