Janet Jackson: The BILLION dollar entertainer

ThatOtherFan

Those scans could be in such better quality. :umm:

You know TOF scanned it using Windows 95 software and added 'got it off Facebook lol' so that he wouldn't be made balder than he already is.

• Upvote 1

Those scans could be in such better quality. :umm:

You know TOF scanned it using Windows 95 software and added 'got it off Facebook lol' so that he wouldn't be made balder than he already is.

He's just jealous and Black. That's all. -_-

Don't forget bald.

You two did ENTIRELY too much!!! :sigh:

...and I did get it off of Facebook! <_<

I'll wait until Forbes confirms, or at least clarifies this whole story. Lemme tweet them...

The media ran with Janet being a billionaire.

Variety just called her a Billion dollar entertainer.... lol

There is no need to get Forbes involved in this and have them discredit it. lol

Enjoy the POSITIVE press... Janet is everywhere because of this! lol

Well you do like to steal things -_-.

I do tend to Beyonce stuff occasionally... -_-

I do tend to Beyonce stuff occasionally... -_-

Madonna was everywhere too tho because Forbes put her hair back in the grave :(

You steal things all the time

tumblr_mn7dicXKK21r33943o1_250.gif

Forbes DRAGGED Madonna and her coins... we don't need them doing that to Janet. -_- lol

I may steal like Beyezebel, but what I do has class to it!

10gh8h0.jpg

The only class you've had in your life was hair growing class and even then you failed

tumblr_mb2vmqfxuG1qf2zyko1_250.gif

You two did ENTIRELY too much!!! :sigh:

...and I did get it off of Facebook! <_<

We haven't done anything. There's so little there I'm surprised you saw anything. :unsure:

Forbes is the leading publication on everything financial. I think they would be the best authority on the report, other than Janet [and her team] herself. It's like when the media ran with Madonna being a billionaire, and then Forbes came along and gathered them all. -_-

The only class you've had in your life was hair growing class and even then you failed

tumblr_mb2vmqfxuG1qf2zyko1_250.gif

I am the classiest person on this forum and my hair is PERFECT! You are obviously mad... STAY MAD!

6sb22a.jpg

We haven't done anything. There's so little there I'm surprised you saw anything. :unsure:

Forbes is the leading publication on everything financial. I think they would be the best authority on the report, other than Janet [and her team] herself. It's like when the media ran with Madonna being a billionaire, and then Forbes came along and gathered them all. -_-

You two did so much, a new word needs to be created for all that you did! :sigh:

We both know Forbes would gather Janet though... -_- Hence why there's no point in bringing them into this. Let Janet ride this positive wave of press. lol Her team is saturating the media with publicity for a reason.... I'm not mad at them at all. I think this is probably the most BRILLIANT piece of PR/spin I've ever seen attributed to Janet in recent times.

You do realize that Forbes' report on Madonna was about her not having a billion dollar salary... not dismissing her as a billionaire brand machine right :umm:

as in... Forbes focuses on salary.. what the person takes home... These reports counts sales as a brand... as in how much money they brought in over time...

Janet & Madonna both brought in a billion dollars to whatever they endorsed... Neither are worth or have a billion dollars

• Upvote 3

You do realize that Forbes' report on Madonna was about her not having a billion dollar salary... not dismissing her as a billionaire brand machine right :umm:

as in... Forbes focuses on salary.. what the person takes home... These reports counts sales as a brand... as in how much money they brought in over time...

Janet & Madonna both brought in a billion dollars to whatever they endorsed... Neither are worth or have a billion dollars

And THAT'S why Janet's PR in this matter is so brilliant... it's all in the wording. She can't help it if the media ran with it and says her personal wealth is a billion dollars :whistle:

I am the classiest person on this forum and my hair is PERFECT! You are obviously mad... STAY MAD!

6sb22a.jpg

You two did so much, a new word needs to be created for all that you did! :sigh:

The delusions and lies...

tumblr_mj5o2r7iEm1rfduvxo1_250.gif

And THAT'S why Janet's PR in this matter is so brilliant... it's all in the wording. She can't help it if the media ran with it and says her personal wealth is a billion dollars :whistle:

if Austin is waiting for Forbes as some "truth slayer"... He should probably re-read the thread... Obviously Janet isn't a billionaire... but her brand has made a billion dollars... (in a shorter time than Madonna, which took 200+ years)

• Upvote 1

if Austin is waiting for Forbes as some "truth slayer"... He should probably re-read the thread... Obviously Janet isn't a billionaire... but her brand has made a billion dollars... (in a shorter time than Madonna, which took 200+ years)

This is what I've been saying this whole time. :sigh: The article is misleading.

This is what I've been saying this whole time. :sigh: The article is misleading.

Not really.. It's quite clear Janet didn't make $360 million on one movie.. Or pocket all of the tour profits... Common sense really

Anyone who translates the article into her being a literal billionaire needs hooked on phonics