Amanda Bynes comes for Rihanna and Flops

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/05/26/amanda-bynes-rihanna-twitter

Amanda Bynes just inexplicably railed on Rihanna on Twitter, saying Chris Brown beat her because she's ugly ... but RiRi got the last word and it was AWESOME.

Bynes tweeted -- and quickly deleted -- "@rihanna Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough."

She followed that up with another insult -- about wanting to name her dog Rihanna. It's unclear what set her off.

RiRi clearly got wind of the deleted tweets, because she just posted the BEST COMEBACK EVER:

Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention? — Rihanna (@rihanna) May 26, 2013

Don't mess with RiRi.

Amanda responded and deleted

"@rihanna unlike ur fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met ur ugly face in person! U aren't pretty u know it!"

Rhi smokes massive amounts of weed

:umm:

I know but there's a difference between weed and Intervention episodes

artists that smokes weed are the best artists

Pharmaceutical Jackson

Whitney Houston

Mariah Carey (i'm more than sure... Nick Cannon has to)

Jermaine Dupri (as a producer.. when he was popular)

MJB

Jay-Z and 90% of all legendary rappers

Justin Timberlake

Madonna

The list can go on and on

• Upvote 1

Yeah. No since she doesn't do drugs

This, for the 1's new to how rehab & weed works, you only need it if you can't function without weed, if you can't do ANYTHING without being high, and it's ruining your life, then you do rehab....it's not needed for Rihanna at all at this point.

On a serious note, I think it's really heartbreaking to see what going on with her. I think something really emotion altering happened to her which caused her to go mad. I hope she is able to open up about it and she can start healing.