Breaking Bad?

Bailey

who watches this show, I just saw the first episode....thought Id give it a shot....since we're between shows now no more Game of Thrones and waiting for True Blood, Id rather spend my time reading this summer. Can't adopt another TV series, and Im almost done with Brothers and Sisters, lovely show indeed worth every moment

Season 1, HA!........... Hold on tight, Season 1's kinda boring...well compared to the rest, it's actually pretty entertaining and loaded with suprises, but what happens later on...makes season 1 look like NOTHING

Im going to give you the heads up that a friend gave me.........you will grow to hate this show....if you have a heart anyway.....some DARK shit goes down, it's 1 of the best shows but I don't rank it in my faves because I seriously HATE 98% of the main characters on that damn show, and that says ALOT for the writting & for the actors, its 1 HELL of a good show, but damn it gets SOOOO dark! Like you have no idea what you just got yourself into I got sick of everybody telling me that when I got on season 1, but damnit it's so true, I don't regret getting into it at all, but DAMN....you just don't know

• Upvote 2

Season 1, HA!........... Hold on tight, Season 1's kinda boring...well compared to the rest, it's actually pretty entertaining and loaded with suprises, but what happens later on...makes season 1 look like NOTHING

Im going to give you the heads up that a friend gave me.........you will grow to hate this show....if you have a heart anyway.....some DARK shit goes down, it's 1 of the best shows but I don't rank it in my faves because I seriously HATE 98% of the main characters on that damn show, and that says ALOT for the writting & for the actors, its 1 HELL of a good show, but damn it gets SOOOO dark! Like you have no idea what you just got yourself into I got sick of everybody telling me that when I got on season 1, but damnit it's so true, I don't regret getting into it at all, but DAMN....you just don't know

All this and more. The path of Walter White is one of the greatest transformations in TV history. By season four you understand why they call the show Breaking Bad.

Stick with it, bailey. It's SO worth it.

All this and more. The path of Walter White is one of the greatest transformations in TV history. By season four you understand why they call the show Breaking Bad.

Stick with it, bailey. It's SO worth it.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO True, good GOD, he done some things I woulda NEVER thought..even imagined he'd do in season 1. Yea by season 2 I was HOOOOKED but it took me forever to get finished with Season 1 lol, by the rest of the seasons I was finishing them in 3 day spans just about lol.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO True, good GOD, he done some things I woulda NEVER thought..even imagined he'd do in season 1. Yea by season 2 I was HOOOOKED but it took me forever to get finished with Season 1 lol, by the rest of the seasons I was finishing them in 3 day spans just about lol.

I know! I don't wanna spoil anything for anyone, but the final scene from season four, when the camera slowly zooms in on you know what...

uQ2NaPZ.gif

I know! I don't wanna spoil anything for anyone, but the final scene from season four, when the camera slowly zooms in on you know what...

uQ2NaPZ.gif

XtinaIwanttoButIJustCant-vi.gif

THAT......CHANGED......EVERYTHING! I love doing this (beating around the spoilers). The only 2 characters from the show I don't honestly hate are Mike (I LOVE Mike) & Walt's son, everyone else..... :sigh: But again, it says how good of actors they are that I could feel so strongly about so many of them. I go back & forth with Jessie, sometimes I HATE HIM, and sometimes I really feel for him.

XtinaIwanttoButIJustCant-vi.gif

THAT......CHANGED......EVERYTHING! I love doing this (beating around the spoilers). The only 2 characters from the show I don't honestly hate are Mike (I LOVE Mike) & Walt's son, everyone else..... :sigh: But again, it says how good of actors they are that I could feel so strongly about so many of them. I go back & forth with Jessie, sometimes I HATE HIM, and sometimes I really feel for him.

I'm with you! I don't see how anyone could hate Walt Jr. Skylar, though... -_- And I agree it's such a testament to the writers and actors for them to make us feel so strongly about them. :lol: I go back and forth with Jesse, too. Just the way he speaks, I don't know how Walt puts up with him. And can we pleeeeeeeeease talk about Giancarlo Esposito, who plays arguably one of the greatest villains of all time in Gus Fring. That's nightmare shit right there. :umm:

I'm with you! I don't see how anyone could hate Walt Jr. Skylar, though... -_- And I agree it's such a testament to the writers and actors for them to make us feel so strongly about them. :lol: I go back and forth with Jesse, too. Just the way he speaks, I don't know how Walt puts up with him. And can we pleeeeeeeeease talk about Giancarlo Esposito, who plays arguably one of the greatest villains of all time in Gus Fring. That's nightmare shit right there. :umm:

LOL I don't like Skylar LOL, like she's on the same page as Jessie, sometimes I feel for her and sometimes I HATE her lol, but I do really feel for her when I do lol. YES OMG Jessie can just annoy the life outta me sometimes with his stupid shit lol OH MA GODDDD GUS.....there's SUCH a darkness & calmness about that character....like if he didn't win a Globe for that 1.....

Baily...below this line....Im going to discuss some things with Matt that might be on the line of spoilers, in consideration, Im making the txt white......do...right below HERE

OK Matt, 1 thing.............I HATE SO BADLY Walt fucked up what he could've had with Gus....like that PISSED ME OFF, he had a efficiant lab, efficiant partner & efficiant business, bu he fucked it alll up out of his own greed & fear...and Jesse. Gus did NOT have to be a enemy to Walt, it was HIS doing that fucked that up completely. Thats when I really honestly started to hate Walt...then that ending...

LOL I don't like Skylar LOL, like she's on the same page as Jessie, sometimes I feel for her and sometimes I HATE her lol, but I do really feel for her when I do lol. YES OMG Jessie can just annoy the life outta me sometimes with his stupid shit lol OH MA GODDDD GUS.....there's SUCH a darkness & calmness about that character....like if he didn't win a Globe for that 1.....

Baily...below this line....Im going to discuss some things with Matt that might be on the line of spoilers, in consideration, Im making the txt white......do...right below HERE

OK Matt, 1 thing.............I HATE SO BADLY Walt fucked up what he could've had with Gus....like that PISSED ME OFF, he had a efficiant lab, efficiant partner & efficiant business, bu he fucked it alll up out of his own greed & fear...and Jesse. Gus did NOT have to be a enemy to Walt, it was HIS doing that fucked that up completely. Thats when I really honestly started to hate Walt...then that ending...

Everything you just said. Everything.

Everything you just said. Everything.

(Spoiler-ish talk)

I so love (now) that Gus didn't want Walt from the beginning, HE KNEW he was trouble, HE CALLED IT, HE SAID THEY WERE TOO MESSY AND HE COULD NOT HAVE THAT. Honestly Gus is another character now that I think about I didn't hate, but he really couldn't be trusted lol, but DAMN he really tried to work it out with Walt AGAINST his own 1st impressions.

Done

I think Im going to get back on right before this season resumes, I REALLLLY hate that they cut it in half like this....like why not just go ahead and make it 6 seasons? But regardless I can't wait for it.....so it can be over lolD

thanks for no spoilers Im going to work on finishing season 1, I have season 2 in HD now, watching season 1 it wasn't in HDi so its like watching TV with Crisco on the screen....anywho, I think a TV show poll would go over better than movies because TV shows stay around long enough to gain fans and followings

who watches this show, I just saw the first episode....thought Id give it a shot....since we're between shows now no more Game of Thrones and waiting for True Blood, Id rather spend my time reading this summer. Can't adopt another TV series, and Im almost done with Brothers and Sisters, lovely show indeed worth every moment

I've heard good things about BB. It's on my rental list but I was kinda hoping to get through the other 3 seasons of The Wire first. Brothers & Sisters was awesome, I loved that show.

• Upvote 1

I don't see anything so great about Breaking Bad, and Im almost done with season 2, I assume the following seasons are where it gets interesting or "dark" as someone put it, otherwise Im into season 2's final episodes and its decent for the most part but nothing has me wowed at all

I honestly don't remember much of anything about season 2. If you havent been introduced to a character named Gus yet, you haven't begun to see ANYTHING.

ok so this show really picks up its mojo much later than the first season cause not even the second season does that much

The 4 last episodes of S4, OMG! Talk about edge of my seat.

how did you just start and get all the way to season 4 this quick? I think Im about half way thru season 3, and I cannot just keep going I have to take breaks and Ive been going almost nonstop

how did you just start and get all the way to season 4 this quick? I think Im about half way thru season 3, and I cannot just keep going I have to take breaks and Ive been going almost nonstop

Lol. I had 5 days off and I was so hooked to the show I couldn't resist. I even bought the first half of S5 and already watched it. :lol: