Breaking Bad?

Bailey

What Walt did to Mike really pissed me off..I loved mike!

Same here, and then to find out he didn't even have to, I HATE what Walt has become like UGH, but it goes on to show how great the writting and acting is because I GENUINELY don't like that character in a "You are just a ville human being" way lol.And Mike's so smart & efficiant with his shit, he knew it was a bad idea going in business wit Walt from the beginning.....just like Gus....

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished watching the season 2 blu-ray. I'm really getting into this show! I did cry when Jesse fell to bits blaming himself for Jane's death. :asham:

gurl you gotta catch up....I swear it gets way better, I was ready to stop in season 2, but season 3,....about half way thru, shit gets real honey

gurl you gotta catch up....I swear it gets way better, I was ready to stop in season 2, but season 3,....about half way thru, shit gets real honey

Lol I know but I can only go as fast as Lovefilm can send them to me - I'm not gonna go with some bullshit download :lol: I watched the final 4 episodes of season 2 in a whole block yesterday afternoon and this morning I was like "GIVE ME MOOOOOORE!" :asham:

Lol I know but I can only go as fast as Lovefilm can send them to me - I'm not gonna go with some bullshit download :lol: I watched the final 4 episodes of season 2 in a whole block yesterday afternoon and this morning I was like "GIVE ME MOOOOOORE!" :asham:

Oh you're in for such a treat...OMG this show is all the talk over here, people actually go to locations the show was filmed at to dine, or hang out crazy love for this show

• 2 weeks later...