Victim ordered to pay child support to aggressor

bu.

A 15-year-old boy who was raped by a 34-year-old woman now faces child support in Nebraska.

This is the case for now 19-year-old Jeremy Steen, of Lincoln, Nebraska. In 2008, Steen was seduced and raped repeatedly by his 34-year-old baby sitter Linda Kazinsky. Sources testified that the sexual abuse took place weekly for nearly 3 years. After police were alerted, Ms. Kazinsky was arrested and charged with statutory rape and false imprisonment.

Kazinsky was employed as a babysitter for the Steens for nearly 3 years.

After Kazinsky’s release from Nebraska’s state prison system in 2012 she was able to regain custody of her child. The child had been a ward of the state for the first 13 months until Debra Kazinsky, Linda’s sister, was able to gain custody. After being reunited with her child, Kazinsky promptly filed for Aid and Government assistance which in turn landed Jeremy with a subpena for child support.

Jeremy had his day in court and was ordered to pay $475 a month in child support to Linda Kazinsky as well as a whopping $23,000 in back Child Support payments.

As incredible as this case sounds it’s not the first nor the last of its kind. Unfortunately, men are victimized as much as women over child support these days. It’s an unpopular topic but one that should be addressed.

http://livewirereview.com/pay-child-support/?utm_source=taboola

This has to be a joke. :mellow:

I hope it is. This is too much.

I did read the comments and someone said they couldnt find it anywhere else so it must be fake but went on to say its happened before

I remember being 16 and I was going to Oslo on my own for a holiday to visit family. My parents dropped me off at the airport - and the bastards made sure to take up the 'minor accompaniment' service they do where a member of staff stays by the childs side until they've boarded to make sure they get on the right plane etc. I was SO embarrassed. I was a frickin teenager ffs.