Ariana Grande

Escapade

:umm: how is she slaying you? Vocally she seems to be range-less. Every song she sounds the same

It's funny cause she really does nothing for me vocally but the songs are so damn catchy, even "Popular Song" that's sounds like a Glee reject song but "Honeymoon Avenue" "You'll Never Know" "Lovin It" etc are so good omg!

It's funny cause she really does nothing for me vocally but the songs are so damn catchy, even "Popular Song" that's sounds like a Glee reject song but "Honeymoon Avenue" "You'll Never Know" "Lovin It" etc are so good omg!

My goodness.. :umm: I find her album to be lyrically weak, vocally weak, and bland. I am disappointed that everyone compared her to MC

My goodness.. :umm: I find her album to be lyrically weak, vocally weak, and bland. I am disappointed that everyone compared her to MC

Yeah it's probably because she's not really involved in her creative process, so I've heard, but usually I connect better with artists that write their own songs idk why lol. I don't really get the comparisons, I just know she's a hardcore lamb lol.

• 9 months later...

Got the album yesterday and listened to it in it's whole, give it a A, honestly tho I love Me I Am Mariah, THIS is the album I was hoping MIAM was going to be. it's REALLY good and really oldschool, you can feel all her influences through it, beyond just MC....but MC is the heaviest. I can't wait for her new album, I like she's doing the every year thing, at least that's how it's looking right now. The iron's getting hotter for her, and she's worth it.

Oh yea she does suffer from mush mouth, and also it must be said why I can't take the MC comparisons too seriously, her power & soul is WAYYY weaker than MC's in her hay day & now (and MC don't have too much power now, but she does have more than Ariana). But alas Ariana's range is impressive, but yea she could stand a few lessons in enunciating