Ariana Grande

Escapade

Joe is right (never thought I say that)... Iggy did help.

She's not big enough to have the juice to soley be responsible for a feature she does to make a song #2, or a hit period, she only got 1 of those herself, and this is her 1st hit as a featured artist, thus I disagree.

She can sing Mariah Carey's hits just fine. I can YouTube 3000 other people doit that exact same thing.. I want to know what's so special about her?

But how many of those 300 also have hit albums/singles?  What's special about her is that she's the only pop girl out here who can sing like that and is doing both the retro & current sounds and both blending them and doing them individually.

Also ya she has 3 songs on the album that sounds the same, but it's 3/11, not exactly 8/11 which would be a problem 

She's like a Mariah lite. She's cute and she's starting to make catchy music. What else is there to say? You gays always having some new girl coming for someone else's position. Who gives a shit about Whitney, Celine or any others? Why does Ariana have to even be mentioned alongside them? You are putting that on her. No one ever said she was going to be the next great diva. So if you find her boring or whatever, don't listen to her. I know... Right. Unthinkable.

#Clocked. Exactly she's a newbie.

She's not big enough to have the juice to soley be responsible for a feature she does to make a song #2, or a hit period, she only got 1 of those herself, and this is her 1st hit as a featured artist, thus I disagree.

But how many of those 300 also have hit albums/singles?  What's special about her is that she's the only pop girl out here who can sing like that and is doing both the retro & current sounds and both blending them and doing them individually.

Also ya she has 3 songs on the album that sounds the same, but it's 3/11, not exactly 8/11 which would be a problem 

#Clocked. Exactly she's a newbie.

Neither one of them are big enough. You simply trying to say Ariana's "Problems" is a hit cause of Ariana soley is just b.s. lol. 

Neither one of them are big enough. You simply trying to say Ariana's "Problems" is a hit cause of Ariana soley is just b.s. lol. 

Not as much B.S. as trying to say it's cause of Iggy. It's Ariana song that she's been promoting, she gets bulk of the credit, automatically.

Not as much B.S. as trying to say it's cause of Iggy. It's Ariana song that she's been promoting, she gets bulk of the credit, automatically.

See you're wrong cause I never said it's cause of Iggy I said she needs to thank Iggy cause she wouldn't of done it without her. The song hit no.2 WITH Iggy. I doubt it would've did that without her. Her label decided her to get with someone who was hot at the moment to garner another hit, something that Mariah always does, and that person happened to be Iggy.

• Upvote 1

See you're wrong cause I never said it's cause of Iggy I said she needs to thank Iggy cause she wouldn't of done it without her. The song hit no.2 WITH Iggy. I doubt it would've did that without her. Her label decided her to get with someone who was hot at the moment to garner another hit, something that Mariah always does, and that person happened to be Iggy.

And again we're in a circle because this is the part where I refresh you that Iggy doesn't have that kind of pull to boost anyone. There are bigger names the lablel could've gotten if they were very much in need. You can doubt all you want it's your opinion, but the facts show the song is highly praised for it's production and hook, thus no matter if the songs feature, more than likely it would've been a hit, but then that's just my opinion (and that of most critics and fans of it)

And again we're in a circle because this is the part where I refresh you that Iggy doesn't have that kind of pull to boost anyone. There are bigger names the lablel could've gotten if they were very much in need. You can doubt all you want it's your opinion, but the facts show the song is highly praised for it's production and hook, thus no matter if the songs feature, more than likely it would've been a hit, but then that's just my opinion (and that of most critics and fans of it)

to say Iggy did nothing for the track is your opinion also :) Yes the label could've gotten someone bigger but that only IF the bigger artists were willing and if the label were willing to spend the money to get the bigger artists. Who said it wouldn't of been a hit? Quote me where I said that? I said like i'll keep on saying. She needs to thank Iggy for helping her get those 400,000 downloads. Not everybody who bought the song is doing it cause they are fans of Ariana. You do have some fans of Iggy. Hell plenty of artists fans buy singles if their favorite artist is a feature on a song.

to say Iggy did nothing for the track is your opinion also :) Yes the label could've gotten someone bigger but that only IF the bigger artists were willing and if the label were willing to spend the money to get the bigger artists. Who said it wouldn't of been a hit? Quote me where I said that? I said like i'll keep on saying. She needs to thank Iggy for helping her get those 400,000 downloads. Not everybody who bought the song is doing it cause they are fans of Ariana. You do have some fans of Iggy. Hell plenty of artists fans buy singles if their favorite artist is a feature on a song.

:lmao: The 400K mmeans its a hit LOFL, thus saying without Iggy she wouldn't have them (hilarious) is saying she wouldn't have a hit without her. Where were those Iggy fans on the other singles and features besides the 1 hit she has. If Ariana has to thank her, Iggy needs to thank Ariana for the 2nd hit of her career :yep:

:lmao: The 400K mmeans its a hit LOFL, thus saying without Iggy she wouldn't have them (hilarious) is saying she wouldn't have a hit without her. Where were those Iggy fans on the other singles and features besides the 1 hit she has. If Ariana has to thank her, Iggy needs to thank Ariana for the 2nd hit of her career :yep:

OMG You're both right.. it's 50/50... two "hot" future flops came together and made this song.. both contributed to it equally.. both had influence on the success of the song

yeah... don't count on it.. she sounds the same in nearly every song

Worked for Toni Braxton & Celine & Cher. Voices & Talent don't matter when it comes to relevance it's the music, image and contraversies that does. Madonna proved that :coffee:

Loving her so much I'll take an Ariana Venti ^_^

LOL I've only been into her for 3 days but I am LOVVING it!

Worked for Toni Braxton & Celine & Cher. Voices & Talent don't matter when it comes to relevance it's the music, image and contraversies that does. Madonna proved that :coffee:

Worked for Toni? :umm: for how long? 7 years? I'm not here for her

Cher isn't a powerhouse.. just a gay icon who is actually interesting... Ariana? Not so much

Celine is a Canadian... and She's just a voice.. nothing behind it, bless her soul

Worked for Toni? :umm: for how long? 7 years? I'm not here for her

Cher isn't a powerhouse.. just a gay icon who is actually interesting... Ariana? Not so much

Celine is a Canadian... and She's just a voice.. nothing behind it, bless her soul

But it's your opionion she's not interesting. The worlds still warming up to her.

See Jarryl stop putting words in my mouth to make it work for you. I never said she wouldn't of gotten to 400,000 without Iggy. If I did please quote it and bold it. I said Iggy helped her get that 400,000 debut didn't I? Yeah i'm sure I did :) I don't care about the thanking. Both of them bitches can thank each other until they switch bodies. I don't care about either of them. I'm just stating facts not opinions. Iggy helped her get those 400,000 debut sales 

yeah... don't count on it.. she sounds the same in nearly every song

yeah and plenty of girls sing like Ariana. She just had disney as a vehicle to help launch her. Hell I didn't even know she had a show til y'all said it lol. She ain't gonna last until her 30's unless she takes long breaks and that's a big question mark. There's gonna be more disney and nickelodeon girls who can sing that are gonna take Ariana's place.

See Jarryl stop putting words in my mouth to make it work for you. I never said she wouldn't of gotten to 400,000 without Iggy. If I did please quote it and bold it. I said Iggy helped her get that 400,000 debut didn't I? Yeah i'm sure I did :) I don't care about the thanking. Both of them bitches can thank each other until they switch bodies. I don't care about either of them. I'm just stating facts not opinions. Iggy helped her get those 400,000 debut sales 

yeah and plenty of girls sing like Ariana. She just had disney as a vehicle to help launch her. Hell I didn't even know she had a show til y'all said it lol. She ain't gonna last until her 30's unless she takes long breaks and that's a big question mark. There's gonna be more disney and nickelodeon girls who can sing that are gonna take Ariana's place.

Yea no, saying she should thank her for getting her 400k implies she wouldn't have without her (if that's not the case, why the hell would she need to thank her LOFL)

LOFL Who the hell sings like her, I WANT NAMES, and whistle notes with the names. And that has yet to be seen, most other Disney & Nickelodeon girls of the last 15 years have not been vocalists, and have not been able to be successful in mainstream adult music, so yea good luck on waiting for that to happen again  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...