Y'all ever have somebody get mad cause you won't sleep with them?

JoeJoe

well I think they came and just wanted to do it again lol. I did love the noises and talkative stuff that was said...the "oh yeah"s, the "aaah"s, the grunts and all the loud breathing and sighing. Lord let me stop turning myself on again lol

Yea I can see that and Im with you on appreciating Grunts, not a huge fan of "convo" during working time lol, 1 person SERIOUSLY was trying to have a full on convo while we're doing the biz, I mean it didn't hender my performance but it just annoyed me, I have my eyes on the prize. Wheres Grunts & "ooh's" are ma Feedback Feedback OH!

Fit it to be a pencil it would have to be uncircumcised... Which I'm not.. :coffee:

Gameiesha doesn't know when to stop the trolling and can be annoying, but from the tease I received. I think he's working with something. :shifty:

That's the last positive thing I'm going to say about Gameiesha too. :hmph:

So Game is packing too? :excited:

I need receipts :shifty:

Game why don't you go ahead and bless my pm box with a pic. i know you got that new iphone. :sigh::shifty:

well I think they came and just wanted to do it again lol. I did love the noises and talkative stuff that was said...the "oh yeah"s, the "aaah"s, the grunts and all the loud breathing and sighing. Lord let me stop turning myself on again lol

Did he slap your ass and call you a bitch? :ph34r:

Yea I can see that and Im with you on appreciating Grunts, not a huge fan of "convo" during working time lol, 1 person SERIOUSLY was trying to have a full on convo while we're doing the biz, I mean it didn't hender my performance but it just annoyed me, I have my eyes on the prize. Wheres Grunts & "ooh's" are ma Feedback Feedback OH!

Nah they weren't trying to hold a convo lol but I could tell how good they were feeling by all the expressive sounds that were made during our session lol. I'd want somebody to stfu if they were trying to hold a convo

So from the last few pages I gathered:

Darkie(aka HoeHoe) is a BOTTOM.

TOF supposedly has a big dick.

And the thirst is definitely real.

op2i.gif

Who says i'm a bottom I was just asking questions and giving scenarious lol and y'all hoes need to learn how to spell my name. It's "JoeJoe" Mr. Johnson if ya nasty. Yes the thirst is real. I don't see how people get excited by seeing dick pics cause I don't. Genital pics don't turn me on. It's like "ok I know what a dick looks like cause I have one" but Lord if I see a pic of an ugly one it's definitely not gonna go down.

Did he slap your ass and call you a bitch? :ph34r:

I did get my ass slapped a few times but girls have also slapped my ass before too lol. Along with the slapping was a big "Aaaah". Boy I wish somebody would call me a bitch while trying to get it in. I'd be like "hold up" :umm: