Y'all ever have somebody get mad cause you won't sleep with them?

JoeJoe

And like any typical JoeHoe thread:

1. FlopHoe seeks attention.

2. MoJoeJoeJoe gets dragged.

3. The topic veers farther away than CoeCoe's attempts at convincing anyone he's a top.

4. HoeJoe no longer has control of the thread.

op2i.gif

HoeHoe spent that whole night shaped like a candy cane.

op2i.gif

Good fucking day nephew.

rihcvi.gif

Please tell me when there was ever a doubt.

op2i.gif

Please. Nobody on here knew anything except maybe 3 or 4 people and that's. Switchblade, DJ Unique wit his punk ass lol, Boi aka Dee, and possibly Shawn.

He never struck me as one..but this is 2013 and even the most masculine are giving up the cakes like they at a bake sale. But it's all but confirmed in this thread.

op2i.gif

Where did I confirm lightness?

Janet_Jackson_Sly_N_Chic.jpg

And like any typical JoeHoe thread:

1. FlopHoe seeks attention.

2. MoJoeJoeJoe gets dragged.

3. The topic veers farther away than CoeCoe's attempts at convincing anyone he's a top.

4. HoeJoe no longer has control of the thread.

op2i.gif

1. I don't seek attention but when I do I get it

tumblr_mjksx4kEh21qjhjyxo4_250_zpsa5f590a7.gif

2. Only thing dragging is the other side of that butt plug stickin' out of your ass. Don't!

monica.gif

3. I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything other than me finally have sex again. Hell there's another 24 yr old that's been trying to get at me and we been talking for a year and i'm just now finally gonna decide to hang out soon. I'm not a prude...I just want some respect :coffee:

4. Yeah I lost control like you do when you're about to take on 2 dicks at the same time

Don't Bu.. You're instigating and will lose the battle of the bulge..

I'll show you mine if you show me yours :shifty:

You need to show the goodies in order to depict who will lose the battle of the bulge. Take it off

tumblr_m7zlyzdqsG1rrpm57o2_500.gif

I never go first -_-

:shifty:

tumblr_mowimfd2lD1qj00lio1_500.gif

Nah they weren't trying to hold a convo lol but I could tell how good they were feeling by all the expressive sounds that were made during our session lol. I'd want somebody to stfu if they were trying to hold a convo

Who says i'm a bottom I was just asking questions and giving scenarious lol and y'all hoes need to learn how to spell my name. It's "JoeJoe" Mr. Johnson if ya nasty. Yes the thirst is real. I don't see how people get excited by seeing dick pics cause I don't. Genital pics don't turn me on. It's like "ok I know what a dick looks like cause I have one" but Lord if I see a pic of an ugly one it's definitely not gonna go down.

I did get my ass slapped a few times but girls have also slapped my ass before too lol. Along with the slapping was a big "Aaaah". Boy I wish somebody would call me a bitch while trying to get it in. I'd be like "hold up" :umm:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Please. Nobody on here knew anything except maybe 3 or 4 people and that's. Switchblade, DJ Unique wit his punk ass lol, Boi aka Dee, and possibly Shawn.

Where did I confirm lightness?

Janet_Jackson_Sly_N_Chic.jpg

1. I don't seek attention but when I do I get it

tumblr_mjksx4kEh21qjhjyxo4_250_zpsa5f590a7.gif

2. Only thing dragging is the other side of that butt plug stickin' out of your ass. Don't!

monica.gif

3. I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything other than me finally have sex again. Hell there's another 24 yr old that's been trying to get at me and we been talking for a year and i'm just now finally gonna decide to hang out soon. I'm not a prude...I just want some respect :coffee:

4. Yeah I lost control like you do when you're about to take on 2 dicks at the same time

Shawn knows everything... lol