Y'all ever have somebody get mad cause you won't sleep with them?

JoeJoe

Pretty much every guy I met before the current. I like to get to know someone beforehand, I'm not here to fuck.

Well, not just to fuck. Most bottoms I've met are thirsty as hell.

me too that's why i'll talk to somebody for weeks even months on hand before I even meet up with them lol. I've had people waiting for over a year to meet me. Me 1 and it was horrible. Yeah there were some bottoms that hit me up just assuming i'm a top so just because I didn't find them attractive i'd say "Sorry we're both bottoms" and then they'd hit me back with "Oh well i'm verse" or that "We can still do something" and i'm just like

tumblr_lws5g1FB2a1qht847.gif

Men lose their sexual mojo earlier than women.. Our sexual peak is 21... When we're young and beautiful :blush:

That may be true about SOME men but not ALL men. Hell i'm very sexual but I refuse to whore myself out and be used up. Plus I know what I can get so I refuse to go lower.

:shifty: enter the jokes

um like what kind of jokes? I'm detecting shade towards me but then again it could be just hating unless you're talking about jokes being made about the bottoms. Let me know cause right now i'm not sure if I wanna go in on you or not lol

me too that's why i'll talk to somebody for weeks even months on hand before I even meet up with them lol. I've had people waiting for over a year to meet me. Me 1 and it was horrible. Yeah there were some bottoms that hit me up just assuming i'm a top so just because I didn't find them attractive i'd say "Sorry we're both bottoms" and then they'd hit me back with "Oh well i'm verse" or that "We can still do something" and i'm just like

tumblr_lws5g1FB2a1qht847.gif

Some folks just crave sex for attention. They don't care about details lol.

Between my first and current bf I was talking to a guy for a long time and he begged for me to fuck him from the get-go. I refused for the first month or so and he'd go apeshit every time. After a few meets I decided to indulge in something lite and his ass had the utmost nerve to smell like week-old aborted babies. I couldn't even get through the hand-job. You can't be that thirsty and not clean house before company comes over.

Some folks just crave sex for attention. They don't care about details lol.

Between my first and current bf I was talking to a guy for a long time and he begged for me to fuck him from the get-go. I refused for the first month or so and he'd go apeshit every time. After a few meets I decided to indulge in something lite and his ass had the utmost nerve to smell like week-old aborted babies. I couldn't even get through the hand-job. You can't be that thirsty and not clean house before company comes over.

I get turned off by thirsty dudes. Especially when they keep hounding you. That's fuckin' disgusting!!!

ththDumbandDUmber.gif

• Upvote 1

Well if you were 20 it would be a different story

What does that have to do with me? I know how I am. Maybe your sex drive is down but mine ain't lol

I'll leave it up to translation :)

yeah just leave it alone...i'm sure you know better lol :)

What does that have to do with me? I know how I am. Maybe your sex drive is down but mine ain't lol

yeah just leave it alone...i'm sure you know better lol :)

It's not what it was 10 years ago.. Not making fun.. Your can dispute the aging process

Nah I just don't wanna read what you have to say about it

It's not what it was 10 years ago.. Not making fun.. Your can dispute the aging process

Nah I just don't wanna read what you have to say about it

Who says it is i'm just saying i'm still very sexual. Who's disputing the age process? Everybody's body is different lil boy. I'ma need you to know that.

you just sound like a bitter fag is all :lol: lately that is anyway :filenails:

Who says it is i'm just saying i'm still very sexual. Who's disputing the age process? Everybody's body is different lil boy. I'ma need you to know that.

you just sound like a bitter fag is all :lol: lately that is anyway :filenails:

You're not special.. It's science and you can't run from it.. Sorry bout it

:umm: we're both considered fags.. You do know that right? :lol: sooo you're not saying much :coffee:

You're not special.. It's science and you can't run from it.. Sorry bout it

:umm: we're both considered fags.. You do know that right? :lol: sooo you're not saying much :coffee:

Yeah you're truly ignorant especially posting that after what I just said dumb bitch :lol: Maybe you should go back n read what I said moron lol. No I may be considered gay but you're definitely a pressed fag :lol: