Y'all ever have somebody get mad cause you won't sleep with them?

JoeJoe

You don't need to be calling anyone a fag :sigh: insult him in other ways -_-

When i'm talking to you then you can be concerned. Game is exactly what I called him. If he behaved more like a more mature gay man instead of a little gay bitch then I wouldn't call him that. If you haven't heard gay men call other gays fags then you need to get out more. Other than that i'ma just suggest you get over it lol. You taking it to a whole different level but that's what happens when you jump in somebody's business. Game has been trying to start shit for the past few days in different threads. I could insult him in other ways but it would be much worse than calling him what I did and trust me i'd probably get suspended for saying the things I would want to if he kept getting on my nerves but as i'm typing this i'm realizing at the moment I don't have time to entertain him lol. I just deleted some other stuff as i'm typing lol. I've over it as of now. I said what I said just as Game said what he said

You're not special.. It's science and you can't run from it.. Sorry bout it

:umm: we're both considered fags.. You do know that right? :lol: sooo you're not saying much :coffee:

and you say too much.....trolling wtf? really .....you and anything Apple sitting in yo space just pecking away ...raining fuckery , coonery, and foolishness all over the place....well you clean dat shit up buddy

When i'm talking to you then you can be concerned. Game is exactly what I called him. If he behaved more like a more mature gay man instead of a little gay bitch then I wouldn't call him that. If you haven't heard gay men call other gays fags then you need to get out more. Other than that i'ma just suggest you get over it lol. You taking it to a whole different level but that's what happens when you jump in somebody's business. Game has been trying to start shit for the past few days in different threads. I could insult him in other ways but it would be much worse than calling him what I did and trust me i'd probably get suspended for saying the things I would want to if he kept getting on my nerves but as i'm typing this i'm realizing at the moment I don't have time to entertain him lol. I just deleted some other stuff as i'm typing lol. I've over it as of now. I said what I said just as Game said what he said

these fucking novels :sigh: and don't get offended I didnt read any of that shit,,,,,its the font nigga, what?

Taking it up the ass isn't "may be considered gay"

:asham: . And even I don't even do that. I guess since it only happens once every 33 years he doesn't consider it being gay but he's soooo gay

someone needs to buy a dictionary:

fag·got 2 (fgt)

n. Offensive Slang

Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man.

and you say too much.....trolling wtf? really .....you and anything Apple sitting in yo space just pecking away ...raining fuckery , coonery, and foolishness all over the place....well you clean dat shit up buddy

I say how much I want.. And I'm not trolling.. I didn't understand anything else you said because those words, along with fag, aren't in my vocabulary. Sorry bout it

http://www.askmen.com/daily/austin_150/155_fashion_style.html

Not sorry about it

And why are you defending someone who uses the term "fag"? I maybe Game but use common sense people.. It's 2013 and we have a gay man calling another gay man a "fag" yet another gay closeted man co-signing with Ebonics. Get your priorities.. Get your life

I mean really nigga :rolleyes:

:blink: and you have an education! >_<

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/forum-5/announcement-5-the-n-word/

• Upvote 1

I already gave my definition of why I called Game what I called him. I was suspended but don't g.a.f. and never will which after i'm surprised after all these years y'all still don't see it. I had a forum member call me and tell me that they love the fact since the beginning idgaf what nobody on this board thinks. I do wanna say TE is stupid to give me a warning and suspend me immediately without even saying nothing with his backwards ass. You don't give a warning and suspend instantly. What's the point of giving a warning point. Anyway Game is still what I said and will always be. END :) Game why you worried about how long members was suspended as if this forum was poppin' while we were gone :lol:

janet-jackson-gif_zps174e6ed0.gif

Boy please ain't nobody mad :lol: Did I miss out on something while I was gone? Didn't think so. I don't even know there was somebody else suspended. I WAS annoyed that I got a warning point although it made no sense to give a warning point if you're gonna suspend them anyway. That's why I wish the other mods were around. 2nd here's my definition for the word the same way you put your definition up here's mine and it describes you to the t

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fag

1. Fag

1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.

I already gave my definition of why I called Game what I called him. I was suspended but don't g.a.f. and never will which after i'm surprised after all these years y'all still don't see it. I had a forum member call me and tell me that they love the fact since the beginning idgaf what nobody on this board thinks. I do wanna say TE is stupid to give me a warning and suspend me immediately without even saying nothing with his backwards ass. You don't give a warning and suspend instantly. What's the point of giving a warning point. Anyway Game is still what I said and will always be. END :) Game why you worried about how long members was suspended as if this forum was poppin' while we were gone :lol:

Your definition is irrelevant because the language is not intolerable based on why you chose it, it's intolerable because it's homophobic and therefore offensive. If you truly didn't g.a.f. about being suspended you'd have moved on instead of sitting up here justifying your ignorance and calling me stupid as a result of it. I both suspended and warned you simultaneously because suspending you doesn't count towards your ten strikes whereas warning you does. And you can stop referring to Game in that light. Just because you're no longer saying the word doesn't mean it's no longer a personal attack. Let it go or this thread will be closed.

• Upvote 1

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fag

1. Fag

1. An extremely annoying, inconsiderate person most commonly associated with Harley riders.

The Harley Riders reference is thanks to South Park. And you can't say that was your intention when you previously justified the word with this:

If he behaved more like a more mature gay man instead of a little gay bitch then I wouldn't call him that.

Just stop. :mellow:

The Harley Riders reference is thanks to South Park. And you can't say that was your intention when you previously justified the word with this:

If he behaved more like a more mature gay man instead of a little gay bitch then I wouldn't call him that.

Just stop. :mellow:

Yes do you have any reading comprehension problems or are you just playing dumb? Let me bold it for you. I hate when people try to tell me what the fuck I was trying to say as if they got some kind of telepathy to read minds. "MATURE GAY MAN" instead of a what? A Gay Little Bitch right? Exactly so to try and tell me I meant it in a homophobic way was is just dumb. I don't watch South Park so I don't care about that reference and why would you pull that out of what I posted instead of the first line under the definition I posted. I'm not here for your games. Ignore what the definition is all you want. You want it to mean what you want it to so you can validate your suspension of me but I don't care about it. I know what I meant and so did some of the other forum members who I talked to about it. OVER IT

Because South Park 'redefined' the word to mean that exact definition that you're defending.

Too bad urban dictionary is an user-run site for the uneducated. The real definition comes from the real dictionary. The world doesn't run on Urban dictionary.com

That's like saying the "n-word" means "friend" or sourcing a research paper from Wikipedia and expecting a solid grade then defending wiki for failing you

YOU CANT BLAME NO BODY BUT YEW!!!!

Because South Park 'redefined' the word to mean that exact definition that you're defending.

Too bad urban dictionary is an user-run site for the uneducated. The real definition comes from the real dictionary. The world doesn't run on Urban dictionary.com

That's like saying the "n-word" means "friend" or sourcing a research paper from Wikipedia and expecting a solid grade then defending wiki for failing you

YOU CANT BLAME NO BODY BUT YEW!!!!

Game your childish ass keep bringing up South Park. I don't watch that shit. You keep talking about uneducated but as long as I graduated from high school i'm educated enough and trust me I have a good paying job and a few people from the forum know it. Looks like going to college means you have a better life huh? I'm doing just fine but with your education and vocabulary it still wasn't enough to keep your man was it? Let's not start Game cause i'll go the fuck in. You really don't want it with me lol. Like I said You nor TE or anybody else can tell me wtf I meant. IDGAF if ya like it or not.