Y'all ever have somebody get mad cause you won't sleep with them?

JoeJoe

Don't Care if you watch it or not... South Park is where that definition you think is "right to say" came from.. Deal with it.. South Park isn't a legit source for new definition for derogatory words.. Sorry bout it.. Not sorry about it

I have no idea what your HS diploma has to do with anything but that word doesn't mean the thing you think it means and you're just going have to deal with it. Real life and this forum uses the REAL dictionary and not urbandictionary.com as if it's legit.

Don't Care if you watch it or not... South Park is where that definition you think is "right to say" came from.. Deal with it.. South Park isn't a legit source for new definition for derogatory words.. Sorry bout it.. Not sorry about it

I have no idea what your HS diploma has to do with anything but that word doesn't mean the thing you think it means and you're just going have to deal with it. Real life and this forum uses the REAL dictionary and not urbandictionary.com as if it's legit.

See Game there's a such thing as book knowledge and street knowledge which you have none of. You're a sad case period. IDGAF once again if you care if I watch it or not. The definition didn't come from no fuckin' South Park :lol: where the hell do you think South Park got it from you idiot? :lol: It's not about whether it's "right to say" cause I said it and didn't g.a.f. AND YOU STILL ARE WHAT I SAID YOU ARE. Sorry bout it...not sorry bout it. See how that works? lol Real life is what you need to learn more about cause as I said many times which it still hasn't soaked through your thick ass head is that plenty of people call each other that IN REAL LIFE. Both gays and str8s. Maybe if you got out more you'd know this. You got offended? Oh well

How about maybe Game should just stay outta MY THREAD if he don't like it and so can whoever else don't like it. He does this all the time in everybody's threads.

If yall don't stop, imma mail FCC and Invision boards and tlel them that yall been harassing me for being a classy virgin and sending me nudes telling me that i like bananas . Imma send yo ASS to jail and THEN imma ask you to make them mates at the prison mad by telling them that yew wont catch the soap .

Try me

2hfi64h.jpg.gif

• Upvote 1

If yall don't stop, imma mail FCC and Invision boards and tlel them that yall been harassing me for being a classy virgin and sending me nudes telling me that i like bananas . Imma send yo ASS to jail and THEN imma ask you to make them mates at the prison mad by telling them that yew wont catch the soap .

Try me

2hfi64h.jpg.gif

lol I love that gif. I'm done playing with Game with now. He's gotten boring and will literally go in circles talking about shit. Back to the original topic at hand
  • Upvote 1

See Game there's a such thing as book knowledge and street knowledge which you have none of. You're a sad case period. IDGAF once again if you care if I watch it or not. The definition didn't come from no fuckin' South Park :lol: where the hell do you think South Park got it from you idiot? :lol: It's not about whether it's "right to say" cause I said it and didn't g.a.f. AND YOU STILL ARE WHAT I SAID YOU ARE. Sorry bout it...not sorry bout it. See how that works? lol Real life is what you need to learn more about cause as I said many times which it still hasn't soaked through your thick ass head is that plenty of people call each other that IN REAL LIFE. Both gays and str8s. Maybe if you got out more you'd know this. You got offended? Oh well

Yeah street knowledge you got from South Park and the internet... :lmao: yeah.. That came from South Park.. Why don't you use your street knowledge to find that out?

I don't care what you think of me.. :lol: your opinion on me doesn't matter.. Thought you knew :coffee: I'm not here to impress Joe

Where's TE.. He shoulda locked this pointless thread

Yeah street knowledge you got from South Park and the internet... :lmao: yeah.. That came from South Park.. Why don't you use your street knowledge to find that out?

I don't care what you think of me.. :lol: your opinion on me doesn't matter.. Thought you knew :coffee: I'm not here to impress Joe

Where's TE.. He shoulda locked this pointless thread

Game you're stupid and lifeless :lol: Yeah I got my street knowledge from a fuckin' cartoon when str8s and gays have been calling each other fags for decades on end before that show even aired. My you're a fuckin' idiot and i'm done :lmao: I just can't anymore. Just know I never cared what you thought of me nor what anyone else thinks which is why it's pointless for you to keep bringing up education and grammar on a message board lol. Instead of TE lockin' the thread how about you stay your neanderthal lookin' ass out of my threads? It's pretty simple dummy. Try not clicking on it. It's not hard trust me

Game you're stupid and lifeless :lol: Yeah I got my street knowledge from a fuckin' cartoon when str8s and gays have been calling each other fags for decades on end before that show even aired. My you're a fuckin' idiot and i'm done :lmao: I just can't anymore. Just know I never cared what you thought of me nor what anyone else thinks which is why it's pointless for you to keep bringing up education and grammar on a message board lol. Instead of TE lockin' the thread how about you stay your neanderthal lookin' ass out of my threads? It's pretty simple dummy. Try not clicking on it. It's not hard trust me

why when you can get yourself suspended again so easily :coffee:

tumblr_mgzi5caX5J1rpwj2mo1_400_zps8c4c1058.gif