Y'all ever have somebody get mad cause you won't sleep with them?

JoeJoe

Male's sexual maturity peaks at 21 in terms of libido, drive, cravings, etc.

That's physics...

I'm talking experience, skill, knowledge, exploration. These 21 one year olds out here don't even know their own bodies, let alone how to work someone else's. All that drive but they not even experienced enough to find the correct hole, clit, g-spot, oral technique, ect.

so yes by 25 you should of gotten laid enough to know how to please the next generation in line

That's physics...

I'm talking experience, skill, knowledge, exploration. These 21 one year olds out here don't even know their own bodies, let alone how to work someone else's. All that drive but they not even experienced enough to find the correct hole, clit, g-spot, oral technique, ect.

so yes by 25 you should of gotten laid enough to know how to please the next generation in line

that's a little... creepy

but I agree

You on "cake rest" today then?

:lol:

Says the person who made a thread to talk about how Speedy Gonzales had your ass tooted up higher than Mariah's vocal range. :coffee:

I don't recall my ass being tooted up in the air hoe lol and I don't get too loud during sex

Huh, ..wait... When did u lose ur virginity? I thought u were still the 40 Year Old Virgin

I'm not a prude...I just want some respect :filenails: but yeah i've gotten hit up by a lot of people but I think either they aren't attractive enough or that their whores and none of that works for me. I'm a little more lenient on the weight cause they can always work on their body but not their face. Remember Tip Drill lol

meanwhile the rest of us are getting laid two times a week. Seriously.... arent u in your 20's?

nope but everybody who sees me in person thinks I am lol. Seriously I went to my homeboy's party last night and his homegirl was like "How old are you?" and I was like "How about you take a guess?" and she says "Ok you're around 24" and I started laughing and said no and then she said "29 and under" and I said "i'm around there" lol and then she was like "Ok how about 34 and under" and I was like yeah i'm 34 and she was like "OMG I swear you look around 24 and at the oldest i'll give you 29." It's all about being happy and living stress free for the most part and not surrounding yourself with losers, people who use you, or just people who have nothing goin' for themselves. Anyway I don't believe in sleeping around with a lot of different people just cause i'm single. We all know that the gay world is full of sluts and whores who sleep around with a lot of people but I have more respect for myself so if I don't have a fwb, fuck buddy, or in some sort of relationship then i'll just go without having sex. Trust me i've had fwb and fuck buddies and I can be very sexual. I just feel uncomfortable having sex with somebody who i'll probably never even sleep with again. Makes me feel dirty

*Goes back and reads your thread again*

Yeah, I posted that for you HOEHOE :coffee:

You just constantly find new ways to confirm your Hoe status :sigh:

How did I confirm my Hoe status? You forget that You, Austin, and I don't have the same job. Unlike y'all my job doesn't start with "hand" or "blow" so i'm confusedtumblr_m7jmznDm7b1roaibq.gif

i don't see what the problem is, if you're 25-35 and not sexually active because you choose to be thats okay, i have for the same reasons, no attractive to me , too whored out

There is no problem. Trust me Bailey i'd defiinitely have no trouble in being able to sleep with a lot of good looking people. I'm 34 and still get people who are married or in relationships with their girl trying to get at me and all of them have been younger than me and still in their 20s.
  • Upvote 1

How did I confirm my Hoe status? You forget that You, Austin, and I don't have the same job. Unlike y'all my job doesn't start with "hand" or "blow" so i'm confusedtumblr_m7jmznDm7b1roaibq.gif

There is no problem. Trust me Bailey i'd defiinitely have no trouble in being able to sleep with a lot of good looking people. I'm 34 and still get people who are married or in relationships with their girl trying to get at me and all of them have been younger than me and still in their 20s.

Jensen Ackles :wub:

See... and under all this "good deed"

Home wrecker :sigh: