Y'all ever have somebody get mad cause you won't sleep with them?

JoeJoe

Fuckery threads like this make me miss the old board. Every night the horny, perverted and scandalous would take over the forum with tales of debauchery, sin and filth. :wub::clapping::yep:

Those were the dayz (2006-2008)R.I.P . -_-

Now we have to settle for imaginary tales from 40yr old virgins. :sigh:

I'll take it though. :coffee:

• Upvote 6

g1n.gif

:lol:

Folks can't ever just answer a question. Always gotta toot their own horn :sigh:

I was curious :rolleyes:

Pot, meet kettle :umm::coffee:

exactly

See... and under all this "good deed"

Home wrecker :sigh:

I ain't no home wrecker...the person who's cheating is. If they wanna fuck somebody else they gonna do it whether its me or somebody else so I wouldn't see me being in the wrong no matter what anybody says. It ain't like I want a relationship with them if they're already in one.

anway who is excited for the "Carrie" remake? I am soooooo ready for Julianne Moore :w00t:

I'm ready...when's it coming out again?

Fuckery threads like this make me miss the old board. Every night the horny, perverted and scandalous would take over the forum with tales of debauchery, sin and filth. :wub::clapping::yep:

IDK why y'all bitches don't believe I actually had sex? :flipoff:
  • Upvote 1

Just because you don't recall doesn't mean it didn't happen..

And lol @ "After about a year of no sex".

lol @ "a year".

Let's stop kidding ourselves.

I don't get what's so funny. I didn't have sex in about a year. Yeah I say year sometimes times too cause i'm not sure if its a full year or 11 months. Either way what does it matter its still a long time. Ain't no hoe ova this way :filenails:

my favorite cereal is life....and I got it :w00t::lmao: :lmao:

Life_Cereal.jpg

JoeJoe think he got somebody fooled. NEWRP!

I don't get what's so funny. I didn't have sex in about a year. Yeah I say year sometimes times too cause i'm not sure if its a full year or 11 months. Either way what does it matter its still a long time. Ain't no hoe ova this way :filenails:

Being a hoe would imply having sex, which is what you just did for the first time since the Clinton Administration.

How did I confirm my Hoe status? You forget that You, Austin, and I don't have the same job. Unlike y'all my job doesn't start with "hand" or "blow" so i'm confusedtumblr_m7jmznDm7b1roaibq.gif

HoeHoe, I am a pure, chaste, god-fearing virgin! How dare you! Don't project your Hoe-like ways onto me! <_<

g1n.gif

Hotass... :rolleyes:

so241y.jpg

• Upvote 1

Being a hoe would imply having sex, which is what you just did for the first time since the Clinton Administration.

DianaICANT-vi.gif

This thread, yall responses, Ima have to be makin Diana Gifs every day

• Upvote 1

Y'all really doin' too much in this damn thread

janet-jackson-style-evolution-black-white-87-706kk.jpg

Anyway I've always wondered what is it that makes a guy who fucks girls and has had girlfriends wanna fuck another guy. Guys have said before that P***y feels better but even if they wanted to fuck an ass what is it about a guy that makes them wanna fuck a guy over a girl since they've had P***sy before?

• Upvote 1

Y'all really doin' too much in this damn thread

Anyway I've always wondered what is it that makes a guy who fucks girls and has had girlfriends wanna fuck another guy. Guys have said before that P***y feels better but even if they wanted to fuck an ass what is it about a guy that makes them wanna fuck a guy over a girl since they've had P***sy before?

LOL Well I'm genuinely happy for you

And I'll take that question (since I've had sex with both this year), theres no 1 answer but speaking as someone who's attracted to both, it's the difference, like puss feels wonderful, no lube is needed (unless it's rapey I guess and feels just wonderful, on the flip side so does ass, ass is harder work but it's worth it. Wheres ironically dicks & Tits don't realllly excite me all that much, but yea I think for us guys that keep it nuetral it's gotta be chopped up to variety, just wanting something different.

LOL Well I'm genuinely happy for you

And I'll take that question (since I've had sex with both this year), theres no 1 answer but speaking as someone who's attracted to both, it's the difference, like puss feels wonderful, no lube is needed (unless it's rapey I guess and feels just wonderful, on the flip side so does ass, ass is harder work but it's worth it. Wheres ironically dicks & Tits don't realllly excite me all that much, but yea I think for us guys that keep it nuetral it's gotta be chopped up to variety, just wanting something different.

so what feels better to you? I know p***y is warm and feels good but how is ass? lol Is it warm too? That's another question i've always wanted to ask since the human body is warm period. I know it's tighter than pussy for sure. Like do you get different sensations from both...like p***y being warm and ass being tighter. Yeah I got a few questions to ask . Whoever else wants to answer feel free lol

so what feels better to you? I know p***y is warm and feels good but how is ass? lol Is it warm too? That's another question i've always wanted to ask since the human body is warm period. I know it's tighter than pussy for sure. Like do you get different sensations from both...like p***y being warm and ass being tighter. Yeah I got a few questions to ask . Whoever else wants to answer feel free lol

I think P feels better, just because of all the moisture, ass is tighter which is also a wonderful feeling...and I'll just flat out admit, I LOVE the reaction of a dick first going inside the ass lol, I really like that lol. It's hard to choose 1 tho, it's literally like comparing salty & sweet, and yes I REALLy do get sensation from both, but in the same way its why I can't choose a sex, theres things that girls do that I LOVE, theres things that guys I LOVE, I think in time the older I get & get more used to things I'll probably make up my mind but as of now & where I am now I like both lol, I like that even girls are ok with guys like that,

I think P feels better, just because of all the moisture, ass is tighter which is also a wonderful feeling...and I'll just flat out admit, I LOVE the reaction of a dick first going inside the ass lol, I really like that lol. It's hard to choose 1 tho, it's literally like comparing salty & sweet, and yes I REALLy do get sensation from both, but in the same way its why I can't choose a sex, theres things that girls do that I LOVE, theres things that guys I LOVE, I think in time the older I get & get more used to things I'll probably make up my mind but as of now & where I am now I like both lol, I like that even girls are ok with guys like that,

lol so what do you mean by the reaction? The reaction of a guy or you mean your reaction or do you mean the feeling you get when you go in?

lol so what do you mean by the reaction? The reaction of a guy or you mean your reaction or do you mean the feeling you get when you go in?

The reaction of the guy, I've done it to females but it's not quite the same effect on me as when I hear it in a guys voice.........I love that lol. It's like reacting to getting a shot lol, and I'm the doctor holdin his needle.....uh oh........that just did something LOL oh my mind...

The reaction of the guy, I've done it to females but it's not quite the same effect on me as when I hear it in a guys voice.........I love that lol. It's like reacting to getting a shot lol, and I'm the doctor holdin his needle.....uh oh........that just did something LOL oh my mind...

lmao! I bet it makes you feel some sort of power and dominance. I'm already knowing that's exactly what you mean