Y'all ever have somebody get mad cause you won't sleep with them?

JoeJoe

JoeJoe doesn't strike me as a bottom..but then again I thought Lindsay wasn't going to rehab 6 times..

rhonj-kimg-evil.gif

I knew HoeHoe was a bottom :coffee:

I always suspected he was a fiesty bottom. :yep:

You know the type. They pretend to be so masculine in the club, but when you get them home they spread them cheeks like a pinic blanket. Just beggin for the dick. :coffee:

• Upvote 4

HoeHoe you did too much from your very first post in this thread! :sigh:

You also did too much when you spread your legs and let yet another guy use your worn out cakes! :umm:

Excuse me? Who said it was with a guy? janethuh.jpg

JoeJoe doesn't strike me as a bottom..but then again I thought Lindsay wasn't going to rehab 6 times..

rhonj-kimg-evil.gif

I never strike anyone as a bottom lol but who says I am a bottom? :coffee:

I don't want HoeHoe's cakes! :rolleyes: I know he wants my paynis though. :shifty:

I knew HoeHoe was a bottom :coffee:

I don't want your peen kid

finalsweekproblems.gif

I didn't peg him for that either, but I'm titilated by this discovery :shifty:-_-

Rather, I didn't peg him to like getting pegged :lmao::unsure:

Who says I got pegged? :filenails:

I always suspected he was a fiesty bottom. :yep:

You know the type. They pretend to be so masculine in the club, but when you get them home they spread them cheeks like a pinic blanket. Just beggin for the dick. :coffee:

Pretend to be masculine? I am masculine lol. Ask downeaznboi...he met me in person. I don't fake being masculine lol

dick-in-the-booty JoeJoe, interesting :huh:

excuse me?!

yes....first of all muh siggy...second of all this whole damn thread is a problem....stop telling people you fucking just pm the shit :sigh: look at what you been thru Miss Ceily

I gotta tell y'all since y'all think i'm a damn virgin :rolleyes: besides it's about time I got it in. It's been a year and i'm picky. I'm bad a leading people on and have them thinking we gon' hook up but I always lie and say I gotta work or that i'm at a friend's house or friends are at my place cause I get nervous lol

I heard someone on here has a horse dick and it isn't Effrem.

3-1-13-3.gif

wendyshade1-o.gif

sips-le-tea-o.gif

lmao y'all so stank and that first Wendy gif is so funny although she looks manly

Lemme perch.....

tumblr_lohqo5bCTH1qlr140o1_500.gif

perch like you're used to perching on a dick?

tumblr_mjksx4kEh21qjhjyxo10_250_zps52b12357.gif