Y'all ever have somebody get mad cause you won't sleep with them?

JoeJoe

I'll be damned if Joe didn't sneak up in here and create a HIT THREAD!!! :yahoo::clapping:

I mean just when i think my tea cup is about to go empty, the kettle starts perkolating!!!! :excited:

first joe reveals he's no longer a virgin, then he tells us he likes em young, dumb and full of cum, now we discover that TOF has a third leg!!! :w00t:

This thread is giving us life in Janhova's absence -_-

Thanks Joe :good:

• Upvote 2

I'll be damned if Joe didn't sneak up in here and create a HIT THREAD!!! :yahoo::clapping:

I mean just when i think my tea cup is about to go empty, the kettle starts perkolating!!!! :excited:

first joe reveals he's no longer a virgin, then he tells us he likes em young, dumb and full of cum, now we discover that TOF has a third leg!!! :w00t:

:lmao:!!!

I'm leaking all over the carpet -_- come and plug it up :blush:

GLADLY!!! :excited:

I can neither confirm nor deny this. :ph34r:

So why'd you bring it up, if you weren't going to spill it? iCxRuwa3UzjP7.gif

But I can think of someone that hasn't been named yet iegllz.jpg

Get on his ass with that gif!!!! Yesss!!! lol and Damn how she gon' be in a commercial for dental work when her teeth yellow as fuck? smh Horrible! :&

We know

tumblr_m1ksnyyl0q1rpv5wyo1_500.gif

Oop!!!

1zxxv6a.jpg

dumb :lol:

whoen4.jpg

Awwww, my inbox is clean now, Rochester... :wub:

I am out of likes for the day, but... :lmao:

I'm classy and sophisticated. Ain't no hoe up ova this way :coffee:

Nah it's not that I like 'em young it's that they like what they see. I never and I mean never go after anybody it's ALWAYS them getting at me. I don't go after anybody for the simple fact that idk if they'd be interested or not so I figure if they're interested enough then they'll come after me and that's what happened pretty much my whole life. I don't care about age as long as their 21 and older but preferably 25 and older. I personally don't care the age as long as they look good. I've seen 45yr olds that look fuckin' hot.

DeanLicks3.gif

The person who drove me to make this thread turned 25 that morning. Pretty much they got bday sex now that I think about it lol.