Academy Awards Winners - 2014 Season Film Awards Thread

bu.

That GIF.

I do think Gravity is this year's best film (12 Years is not even in my top 5 tbh) but I don't think it's a kind of film the voters would want to win Best Picture. Hope I'm proven wrong theaux.

But yes I'm so sure about it. :filenails:

It didn't have that much content, it was just sorta eye catching, I would be disappointed in that winning

That GIF.

I do think Gravity is this year's best film (12 Years is not even in my top 5 tbh) but I don't think it's a kind of film the voters would want to win Best Picture. Hope I'm proven wrong theaux.

But yes I'm so sure about it. :filenails:

:lol:

They can nail two "firsts" with my prediction. Neither a sci-fi nor 3D film has won Best Picture before, and a black person has never won Best Director. I see the Oscars making history tonight.

I know this is late to say but did Gabby aka "Precious" gain more weight. Her fat ass is gonna die if she keep it up. That shit is not cute :umm:

Yeah it was ok for the precious film but that is over now. Hopefully someone will pull her to the side and set her straight.

I know this is late to say but did Gabby aka "Precious" gain more weight. Her fat ass is gonna die if she keep it up. That shit is not cute :umm:

Joe, let's not.....its sorta like the relative we know is on something and we just grin and bare the occasion, she doesn't need to be told she's a bigger girl I'm sure she is aware