'90s Survivor: 1992 - Winner Announced!

TwistedElegance™

First off.. Yes we failed in the past.. but we've learned from those failures... and then dominated..

Second off I thought you and JIFFY were on the same side... I guess there's some tension

and Lastly.. tumblr_mom1cbx0Xk1s5zl85o1_250_zps92f23d1e.gif

1) Yes, for a mere second time. Let's just see if it happens again. ;)

2) We are on the same side. IWALY is a favorite among...well...everyone, and so it made sense to think it had a shot at #1 until this little shenanigan. That doesn't mean it was our choice to get to #1, but it had a chance since so many love it.

3) I'm not the slightest bit mad at all.

inauQXUvFkco5.gif

• Upvote 1

But I thought editing your vote made baby Jesus cry. Time for another PSA? :unsure:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29441-1382628136-0_zps169ed973.gif

Hey now.. you decided not to hear my cries.. it's your fault Whitney has been eliminated -_-

1) Yes, for a mere second time. Let's just see if it happens again. ;)

2) We are on the same side. IWALY is a favorite among...well...everyone, and so it made sense to think it had a shot at #1 until this little shenanigan. That doesn't mean it was our choice to get to #1, but it had a chance since so many love it.

3) I'm not the slightest bit mad at all.

1) :)

2) Right.. so no one thought it would eliminated this fast.. soo what you said before was... bull

If it's on the list then it has every right to be voted off. No song should have "special treatment" just because a group of fans are a big fan of the artist -_-. As for the editing votes comment - your tactics were used against you and if it's on the list then it's at risk therefore you will just have to deal with it.

WhatchuGonnaDo_zps1d80dc87.gif

Let's move on ^_^

• Upvote 1

Yes congrats to the lessor team, hey things happen, sometimes criminals beat the police, sometimes republicans beat the government, smetimes the vilan beats the heros.... its life. The important thing is that we inspired a tougher fight....maybe it won't be so easy for us all the time.,,,

dmcizr-vi.gif

Anyway Im the head of this elimination

And Erotica is OUTTA HERE

Baby-Baby-Baby - TLC

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Can't Let Go - Mariah Carey

Diamonds And Pearls - Prince & The N.P.G.

End Of The Road - Boyz II Men

Finally - CeCe Peniston

I Love Your Smile - Shanice

I'd Die Without You - P.M. Dawn

I'll Be There - Mariah Carey feat. Trey Lorenz

If I Ever Fall In Love - Shai

In The Still Of The Nite - Boyz II Men

Make It Happen - Mariah Carey

My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) - En Vogue

November Rain - Guns N Roses

Remember The Time - Michael Jackson

Stay - Shakespears Sister

Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton

This Used To Be My Playground - Madonna

Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers

If I ever fall in love

I have no problem on this board whatsoever

tumblr_lstptzZEex1qax4ha.gif

Oh but the contrary is just so obvious...

To the team, I'm cracking the whip on you guys! We are better than this

EvileneWORK-vi.gif

Just a mere bump in the road is all it is. They're a mom-and-pop, we're a corporation. We're the press conference, they're a conversation.

1qnAx.gif

LOL at you all still calling it a "little" victory. LOL at us being the villains. Hakuna Matata. My vote is for Cece.

Well compared to the damage you've tried to do and the damage you've actually done it is very minor, dear. I'm afraid you and your misfits must accept this.

Harry-Potter-maggie-smith-31488124-400-166.gif

Oh but the contrary is just so obvious...

Well compared to the damage you've tried to do and the damage you've actually done it is very minor, dear. I'm afraid you and your misfits must accept this.

Lol at the damage being minor. Even Stevie himself can see that the final 3 has been affected by that round. It is a 'big' victory considering your cliques big egos were adamant we'd never do it. "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future" lol.