'90s Survivor: 1992 - Winner Announced!

TwistedElegance™

We have a 3-way tie between Eric Clapton, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Queen.

Welcome to the surprise Ultimate Power Round. Time to seriously spice things up, and this will definitely be a game-changer so congratulations to the member who gets in first.

I am about to ask not one but THREE trivia questions and whoever correctly answers them first will have the power to eliminate two of our three-way tied songs. But the power doesn't end there, you will also get to bring back any previously eliminated track from this 1992 series. That's right, the eliminated song of your choice will re-enter the competition and go straight into our Top 10.

Here goes!

1. Organized Noize were behind TLC's No. 1 hit, 'Waterfalls'. Which other '90s Top 5 hit by a female group did they also produce?

2. What is Alanis Morissette's most successful single on the Hot 100?

3. Alicia Keys didn't release her studio debut until 2001, however she was previously featured on which soundtrack album from 1997?

Oooh, controversial choice but I love it!

Songs remaining (in alphabetical order):

Baby-Baby-Baby - TLC

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Can't Let Go - Mariah Carey

Diamonds And Pearls - Prince & The N.P.G.

End Of The Road - Boyz II Men

I Love Your Smile - Shanice

I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

I'll Be There - Mariah Carey feat. Trey Lorenz

My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) - En Vogue

Remember The Time - Michael Jackson

Queen

rihanna3.gif

Y'all can stay pressed. I'm just glad I got under your skin so much that y'all needed to have a 'surprise bring back'. Well played. I personally, using common sense, would have brought Whitney back in 1993 when it actually dominated.

url.gif

I don't remember a power round during the past years...

So basically you make up rules on and execute them at 3amEST.

Can't tell if that's genius or if Survivor is a waste of time

You also won't remember a hextuple elimination from 1990 but I threw one in for '91. The game is constantly evolving.

Well every elimination is around 6pm my time. Like New York being reinstated midway through season two of Flavor Of Love, it's good for the game.

Oh, it's the former.

Y'all can stay pressed. I'm just glad I got under your skin so much that y'all needed to have a 'surprise bring back'. Well played. I personally, using common sense, would have brought Whitney back in 1993 when it actually dominated.

All I saw was "Well played." B)

• Upvote 1

You also won't remember a hextuple elimination from 1990 but I threw one in for '91. The game is constantly evolving.

Well every elimination is around 6pm my time. Like New York being reinstated midway through season two of Flavor Of Love, it's good for the game.

Oh, it's the former.

All I saw was "Well played." B)

Yeah yeah.. Just vote