'90s Survivor: 1992 - Winner Announced!

TwistedElegance™

I'm pissed at Game for letting yall get down to business :umm:. I'm pissed at TE for not adhering to his own rules :umm:. I'm out :rolleyes:

There was seriously no point :umm:

I believe you mean you just don't like it when things don't go your way. Tough luck, deary. :coffee:

*bites my tongue for using a double negative*

• Upvote 1

I could care less about the outcome - side from Mariah, MJ, RHCP and Eric I don't care for any of the songs so it doesn't bother me what goes yet. But I've always been for rules being followed though :umm:. The execution of it was lame whether you choose to see it or not.

I could care less about the outcome - side from Mariah, MJ, RHCP and Eric I don't care for any of the songs so it doesn't bother me what goes yet. But I've always been for rules being followed though :umm:. The execution of it was lame whether you choose to see it or not.

*Couldn't care less

Yes, he forgot the rule for ONE round, but he apologized for it and did it anyway which gave you and the others voting for B2M a chance to do something. You didn't and so here we are. Nitpick and complain how you'd like, but it won't matter. You can put this page from Game's book back where it was.

• Upvote 1

*Couldn't care less

Yes, he forgot the rule for ONE round, but he apologized for it and did it anyway which gave you and the others voting for B2M a chance to do something. You didn't and so here we are. Nitpick and complain how you'd like, but it won't matter. You can put this page from Game's book back where it was.

The round was already over, votes had already been cast for the new round which is why I said was "there was really no point". It was done. It was over. There was no point. You're the one that picked on that simple comment. You're intelligent - you shouldn't need me to explain. Me saying "there was no point" was me putting an end to that grievance I had so just leave it.

The round was already over, votes had already been cast for the new round which is why I said was "there was really no point". It was done. It was over. There was no point. You're the one that picked on that simple comment. You're intelligent - you shouldn't need me to explain. Me saying "there was no point" was me putting an end to that grievance I had so just leave it.

You complained about him not doing the question and so he went back to do it since he forgot. He even said that the trivia question would be the final end all to the round even though it was late. You're right, I don't need you to explain since it's obvious your "there was no point" only came because you still didn't get your way. Why bother with saying you're mad he didn't do the trivia question and then say there was no point when he does it? The common thing between the two is that you didn't get your outcome in either of them. This is where I'll leave it.

• Upvote 1

You complained about him not doing the question and so he went back to do it since he forgot. He even said that the trivia question would be the final end all to the round even though it was late. You're right, I don't need you to explain since it's obvious your "there was no point" only came because you still didn't get your way. Why bother with saying you're mad he didn't do the trivia question and then say there was no point when he does it? The common thing between the two is that you didn't get your outcome in either of them. This is where I'll leave it.

THIS ended the round:

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/11600-90s-survivor-1992/page__st__40#entry438187

Official my ass. The round ends when the next one begins. Doing the trivia tie break several posts later when TE has already eliminated a song and votes have already been cast for the new round - there was simply no point. If you don't get that then oh well, get over it :umm:. My issue was with TE not you so if he has something else to say about it then I'm sure he will now that you've fanned the flames a little. He's already apologised and that's fine.

Ok, M.C. Hammer & House Of Pain have been eliminated.

Songs remaining (in alphabetical order):

Baby-Baby-Baby - TLC

Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Can't Let Go - Mariah Carey

Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover - Sophie B. Hawkins

Diamonds And Pearls - Prince & The N.P.G.

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - George Michael & Elton John

End Of The Road - Boyz II Men

Erotica - Madonna

Finally - CeCe Peniston

I Love Your Smile - Shanice

I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

I'd Die Without You - P.M. Dawn

I'll Be There - Mariah Carey feat. Trey Lorenz

If I Ever Fall In Love - Shai

If You Asked Me To - Celine Dion

In The Still Of The Nite - Boyz II Men

Jump - Kris Kross

Just Another Day - Jon Secada

Live And Learn - Joe Public

Make It Happen - Mariah Carey

My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) - En Vogue

November Rain - Guns N Roses

Remember The Time - Michael Jackson

Save The Best For Last - Vanessa Williams

She's Playing Hard To Get - Hi-Five

Stay - Shakespears Sister

Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough - Patty Smyth & Don Henley

Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton

This Used To Be My Playground - Madonna

To Be With You - Mr. Big

Under The Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Celine Dion

My vote is Baby Got Back.

Shakespear's Sister, only cause I have NO clue who they be

Yeah, I'm with you on that. :lol: Shakespeare's Sister is gonna be my vote, too.

It's a great song tbh. Discovered it on the X Factor a few years ago. Quite dark and sad.

• Upvote 1

I think SS were bigger outside the US. One of them used to be in Bananarama. :lol:

I think so. I did look them up on Wiki. I'm kind of curious now :lol:

It's a great song tbh. Discovered it on the X Factor a few years ago. Quite dark and sad.

I think I'll look it up since I have a few hours until class. It couldn't hurt.