American Horror Story Thread

jarrylf

I'm like forcing myself to watch this. -_- 

lol...that Halloween episode was boring. I think this is the first season where the Halloween episode was not the cat's meow. I think Gaga is doing a fantastic job, but this show could use a bolt of energy...its very monotone.:unsure: Im hoping this rivalry between Angela and Gaga will heat things up a bit...they really should have gotten another huge name to be on the show though...Gaga cannot carry this show by herself.

lol...that Halloween episode was boring. I think this is the first season where the Halloween episode was not the cat's meow. I think Gaga is doing a fantastic job, but this show could use a bolt of energy...its very monotone.:unsure: Im hoping this rivalry between Angela and Gaga will heat things up a bit...they really should have gotten another huge name to be on the show though...Gaga cannot carry this show by herself.

I think Chloe and Gaga are the only reasons to watch. Angela is great but that storyline is a like a rehash of season 3 with Marie and Fiona :unsure:  This season just feels like it doesn't have a point. It was great to see Lily Rabe back. Definitely missing Frances Conroy and Jessica Lange but they're too good for this season anyway :unsure: 

loved last nights episode even though I wanted Liz to have a better backstory that that. When The Countess was telling him to 'become who you were born to be...a goddess'...chile I gagged...Ms. Gaga was communicating with the gays in that very scene and I was living for it. Touched my voodoo spirit I tell ya. -_-

Edited by VoodooChild

last night's episode was actually again pretty good. Im overall very pleased with Angela's performance, and very very satisfied with Lady Gaga, her character isnt just this one dimensional vampish character, she does have many layers and sides, in some way you kinda root for her. Gaga's character just gives people what they want.  Im still on board this season to see what happens next, haven't felt like this about AHS since Coven

• Upvote 1

The kid that Chloe turns into a vampire was everything.  That school scene when he turns all the other kids into vampires was so entertaining and ominous!  And last night was my favorite Gaga episode as well!  Her character came to life yesterday as she created Liz Taylor and told her to sissy her walk! 

• Upvote 1

The Halloween episode was....cute lol, I didn't dislike it but for Christ's sake, it had Dahmmer & Gacy....they could've done SO much on just those 2 alone. AND had the nerve to be missing Ted Bundy, the hell.  But yea it really was the tamest of all their past seasons/stories Halloween episodes.

I honestly think this weeks episode would've been a better fit, the Vampire kids were AWESOME!!!! I loved every bit of the last episode.

• Upvote 2

The Halloween episode was....cute lol, I didn't dislike it but for Christ's sake, it had Dahmmer & Gacy....they could've done SO much on just those 2 alone. AND had the nerve to be missing Ted Bundy, the hell.  But yea it really was the tamest of all their past seasons/stories Halloween episodes.

I honestly think this weeks episode would've been a better fit, the Vampire kids were AWESOME!!!! I loved every bit of the last episode.

OMG! I thought the same thing@!  where's Ted Bundy? I was like they still dont know how many people he killed, Ted Bundy used to use the locations of dead victims to stave off execution. Like okay I'll give you a few more bodies and I dont go to the chair.....until he did :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

Quite frankly and honestly, this season is reminding me a ton of how I felt about season 2. There's greatness there, there's real substantial greatness but it's ENTIRELY too much going on, and some storylines are just filler and not needed for anything, theres alot of dead weight this season, it's a mix of too much and underwhelming. Where's storylines like Gaga's, Angelas, Cathy's, Evans, and the vampire kids is GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD it's brilliance, but I'd say 80% of what I left out of that is completely not needed

• 3 weeks later...

Im all caught up, and really disappointed by these last episodes, it feels like they missed an opportunity to slay. Instead they filled the episodes with John being boring to me, and the interesting points that could be explored are left ignored largely. I dont find the characters they're exploring interesting they left Angela to the side for a few episodes, left Kathy alone, left Matt Bomer to nothing more than eye candy, Im bored :sigh:

• Upvote 2

Im all caught up, and really disappointed by these last episodes, it feels like they missed an opportunity to slay. Instead they filled the episodes with John being boring to me, and the interesting points that could be explored are left ignored largely. I dont find the characters they're exploring interesting they left Angela to the side for a few episodes, left Kathy alone, left Matt Bomer to nothing more than eye candy, Im bored :sigh:

That's exactly how I feel, especially about the last few episodes. YES JOHN IS BORING AS ALL HELL, I called that "twist" like weeks ago, I think they got the wrong actor for this part, I think Ryan only picked him cause he thinks he cute (he is) but I don't know if the characters boring or if he's just a bad actor. but his story line is getting beyond more attention than what could be potential strengths this season. 

I know it's a favorite among most of yall, but this is reminding me of how I felt during season 2 WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much going on, and that's very annoying and just really pulls me out. But alas I really do love some of these characters, but besides Gaga & Evan, they aren't seen much.

I stopped watching after episode 2. 

Whats next year's location and will Beyonce ruin it for us like Gaga 

Hey! Gaga is 1 of the strongest parts of this season.

The show is just not that great anymore, season 3 was definitely its peak. 

I prefer last season to season 3.

• 4 weeks later...

I definitely wouldn't mind dying in the Hotel Cortez. Really enjoyed this season...that Queenie cameo gave me life and the cameo of Billie from Murder House was cute. Loved that the finale was more centered around Liz, her monologue about finding acceptance and being reborn was moving.