American Horror Story Thread

jarrylf

Which is precisely my point. You know these writers and their "twists" :coffee:

well lets think of it like this, the previous seasons no matter how twisted both ended on good notes, of all the witches in the Coven only Zoe has balance, the rest are flawed, The writers are hell bent on giving justice at the end, both seasons saw that, wrongs were made right, if this holds true, Zoe is the next supreme or Cordelia.
  • Upvote 1

well lets think of it like this, the previous seasons no matter how twisted both ended on good notes, of all the witches in the Coven only Zoe has balance, the rest are flawed, The writers are hell bent on giving justice at the end, both seasons saw that, wrongs were made right, if this holds true, Zoe is the next supreme or Cordelia.

Well said :umm: not your usual aimless psychobabble ^_^

• Upvote 1

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS Whatchu think of this season?

I think it slays both season 1 & 2 and it's not even done.

I love this season... I didn't finish season one.. But in process if finishing since season 3 is on vacation

I really enjoy the same actors playing different characters.. That's the best part of the show.. I get lost sometimes... Fiona is a mean bitch..

I love this season... I didn't finish season one.. But in process if finishing since season 3 is on vacation

I really enjoy the same actors playing different characters.. That's the best part of the show.. I get lost sometimes... Fiona is a mean bitch..

Yup, this season won't be back till the 8th

ME TOO, I SOOO enjoy that and it really shows the actors range, that boy who's been in all 3 seasons SLAY.....hell all the actors who've been in all 3 slay lol.

I just finished the first season... Less sex (which was good) and my new favorite white actress, Jessica Lange.... fucking amazing... just amazing...

Murder House - 8/10 - The haunted house is soo cliche.. which is why it lost 3 pts. I'm glad they added the gay couple though.. +1.. I thought it was good but not better than the others

Asylum - 9/10 - I'm sorry.. But I'm still in love with this entire storyline... Asylums interests me more than a haunted house... But great start to this series

Coven - It's only half way complete.. so I'll divide the rating by 2 and say - 4.5/5.. I can't wait until it comes back

What do you think they'll do next?

I just finished the first season... Less sex (which was good) and my new favorite white actress, Jessica Lange.... fucking amazing... just amazing...

Murder House - 8/10

Asylum - 9/10 - I'm sorry.. But I'm still in love with this entire storyline... Asylums interests me more than a haunted house... But great start to this series

Coven - It's only half way complete.. so I'll divide the rating by 2 and say - 4.5/5.. I can't wait until it comes back

What do you think they'll do next?

Awesome! Yea for me it's

Murder House-9/10 (I LOVE ghost stuff, and I LOVE the twist and the ending)

Assylum-8/10 (the aliens & monsters made me deduct points, but other than those 2 things it's great)

Coven (thus far)-10/10

Maybe zombies, OR a serial killer (tho that was covered through all 3 seasons), I really hope it's not zombies tho, I dont much care for them.

they can't do zombies, too many others already doing those.....I would love a spin off continuation of Coven in some capacity, we do have the added bonus that the show can/will get some new actors/actresses as they did for Coven, so who next can we expect to see take up a role on the show?

they can't do zombies, too many others already doing those.....I would love a spin off continuation of Coven in some capacity, we do have the added bonus that the show can/will get some new actors/actresses as they did for Coven, so who next can we expect to see take up a role on the show?

They could but they'd have to be COMPLETELY new and fresh with it for it to work, I feel like they did that with the witch genre. And I'd love it to spinoff too. I'd put money on Angela being back for damn sure. I'd love for Kathy & Gabby to be back too, but I can see both of them only making 1-3 episode appearances.

Awesome! Yea for me it's

Murder House-9/10 (I LOVE ghost stuff, and I LOVE the twist and the ending)

Assylum-8/10 (the aliens & monsters made me deduct points, but other than those 2 things it's great)

Coven (thus far)-10/10

Maybe zombies, OR a serial killer (tho that was covered through all 3 seasons), I really hope it's not zombies tho, I dont much care for them.

You're right about Asylum... But the Aliens played a huge role in it.. The monsters... eh.. I changing my score but I still think it was better overall

No zombies.. or serial killers.. have to be different.. other wise they're mixing True Blood and Walking Dead... I was thinking Old England... Dragons and such... or maybe a twisted Hunchback of Notre Dame

I really hope they tie-in real history like they're doing with Coven

I'm just worried about my gurl.. Jessica Lange

You're right about Asylum... But the Aliens played a huge role in it.. The monsters... eh.. I changing my score but I still think it was better overall

No zombies.. or serial killers.. have to be different.. other wise they're mixing True Blood and Walking Dead... I was thinking Old England... Dragons and such... or maybe a twisted Hunchback of Notre Dame

I really hope they tie-in real history like they're doing with Coven

OH that's cool, I'd be down for that, YOU KNOW, if it was a season where the story line was aliens or monsters I'd be down for that.

But yea with season 2, I can very much appreciate the aliens purpose but I just feel like them mixed with the monsters, mixed with the devil, mixed with a serial killer (A FUCKING EPIC 1!), mixed with Jessica when she was evil, mixed with the lesbian's excape was all SOOOOOO much and it's like when you lay it out, the monsters were not needed 1 damn bit, and the aliens did tie into the story really well but it made it stretch, like I wonder what it would've been like without them and with something else not so "out there" in it's place.