American Horror Story Thread

jarrylf

I'm not liking where this is going. The coven should should be about preserving witches, not killing each other. :umm: Especially two of the most talented witches. The performances were good though.

Tho I'm ridiculously entertained, I agree, I'd hope that this would bring them all together, and it's dividing them all

I love "Papa" I was genuinely freaked out when he first came on screen. This was an ok episode to me... it was badass to see them all taking it up a notch and Marie and Fiona joining forces but...

I don't understand how Fiona doesn't have a soul... Did she already somehow give it away? If she doesn't have a soul, how can she feel remorse or anything like that? And why doesn't she have one?

Whenever you start off a show with a voodoo queen acting a fool, I know im in for a good time. ^_^ Angela finally got the camera time she deserved and I loved every minute of it.

I still don't understand how she is not in the main credits, but Kyle is :umm:

I love "Papa" I was genuinely freaked out when he first came on screen. This was an ok episode to me... it was badass to see them all taking it up a notch and Marie and Fiona joining forces but...

I don't understand how Fiona doesn't have a soul... Did she already somehow give it away? If she doesn't have a soul, how can she feel remorse or anything like that? And why doesn't she have one?

im thinking that it is some kind of stipulation with being the Supreme. I cant imagine there not being a price to pay with having all kinds of power at your disposal. Im guessing that's the price you pay when you become the baddest witch bitch. And surely Fiona cant be the only Supreme who wanted to stay in power by any means necessary.