American Horror Story Thread

jarrylf

Very creepy episode with that ending. Nothing better happen to that baby :umm:

Kinda meh overall though... Everything is just a mess :umm:

I started out with so much promise.....I think they are kinda making it up as they go....filming for the show goes on as we see the episodes as evidence by that photo I posted....meaning did they really chart a trajectory for the show? Did they plan things out well?

Misty kicking Maddisons ass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LIFE RECEIVED!

That's an ass whooping that was way over due. Madison was my bitch the first few episode, but her shade and cuntyness started to wear thin on my nerves. So happy she got stomped into the floor, I just wish Nan was there to see it.

That's an ass whooping that was way over due. Madison was my bitch the first few episode, but her shade and cuntyness started to wear thin on my nerves. So happy she got stomped into the floor, I just wish Nan was there to see it.

Yes!! THere's only so much cunt I can take

I hope the season finale is fantastic. I was a bit underwhelmed with the last episode. And Sarah Paulson's eyes are disgusting. :& :&

Contention for best performance of the season are: Kathy, Jessica, Angela, and surprisingly Emma Roberts. I'll make my decision after the season finale.

I loved Myrtle's "Don't be a hater, dear" line from one of the recent episodes. :lmao:

Loved it, my fave season solidly. It wasn't too much of anything, and it didn't need anymore of anything for me, it slayed. The End.

I cant believe its actually over. I didn't want it to end. :cry: No other season had the level of talent that Coven had and for that and that alone... it will always reign supreme to all the other seasons. It will be missed.

I cant believe its actually over. I didn't want it to end. :cry: No other season had the level of talent that Coven had and for that and that alone... it will always reign supreme to all the other seasons. It will be missed.

ME NEITHER, I WANT THIS TO GO ON FOREVER lol, I loved this, alllllllllll the characters got me in some way.

What's ironic about that is, undoubtedly this is the least "horror" season, and the most dramatic, but I (a mega horror fan) LOVED this 1 more. It was just right.

I was ready to complain that I wish Fiona got a proper send off like Jessica's character did last season, and THEN SHE DID!!! She got the proper send off and then got sent to hell, I LOVED IT. I reallllllllly do wish Misty didn't die, I wish she lived to be in the coven with the rest, BUT...I understand it, and took meaning from it, just wish it didn't have to be her........honestly.....wish it was the red headed chick...but Im fine with it

I liked that Cordelia was the Supreme... and seeing Fiona back... it was an extremely underwhelming finale though. All the build up the entire season to this moment... it was definitely a let down.

Also what I don't get is... Madison could be killed by a boy strangling her? Really? She could have sent him across the room, lit him on fire, transmuted elsewhere. Bah, whatever I get the writers wanted her to die but that's dumb. I felt the same about Fiona's "death"

• Upvote 2

How did Cordelia get her sight/eyes back?

Cus Supremes are in good health... I guess eyes grow back... I wonder if severed limbs would too...

But Cordelia was always the next... why would performing the seven wonders "turn" her into the Supreme physically. It was just a test to see if she was. These writers really dropped the ball -_-