American Horror Story Thread

jarrylf

I liked that Cordelia was the Supreme... and seeing Fiona back... it was an extremely underwhelming finale though. All the build up the entire season to this moment... it was definitely a let down.

Also what I don't get is... Madison could be killed by a boy strangling her? Really? She could have sent him across the room, lit him on fire, transmuted elsewhere. Bah, whatever I get the writers wanted her to die but that's dumb. I felt the same about Fiona's "death"

i was the same like use yo shit make a bitch fly

• 1 month later...

So the next season is set in a spooky carnival?

http://www.vulture.c...acebook_vulture

The rumors surrounding American Horror Story's next season were nearly correct, as writer Douglas Petrie confirms on the Nerdist Writers Panel podcast: "Yes. It doesn't have a title, but that's the idea. Very roughly, that's the idea." Yes, next season of American Horror Story will be set in a (spooky!) carnival. But not a spooky carnivale, because that was already a show. Those of you already afraid of deranged carnies? Choose a different show.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KATHY & ANGIE RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

'American Horror Story: Freak Show': Who's in? Where is it set? New season 4 details -- Exclusive

Fans have been hoping that the new season of American Horror Story would be set at a carnival, and they’re not soooo far off. Co-creator Ryan Murphy announced via his Twitter account that season 4 will be called Freak Show. But what does that mean exactly? EW has uncovered exclusive new details about the secretive season.

Set in Jupiter, Florida, in 1950, Freak Show finds Jessica Langeplaying a German ex-pat who is managing one of the last freak shows in the U.S. Her group of “unusuals”? Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, and Frances Conroy all play »

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni56972250/

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

rs_560x415-140811140758-1024-patti-label

LaBelle is going to play the mother of Gabourey Sidibe's character. See, we told you it was perfect!

And not only that, but LaBelle's character is also going to be central to the mystery of the season. Her on-screen alter ego is a local townsperson who begins to unravel the murderous secrets of Twisty the clown killer. Let's hope that doesn't put her at the top of the killer's hit list!

• 2 weeks later...

this might be the best show ever created. tonights episode was fan-fuckin-tastic. Who knew that Zoe would turn out to be the the baddest bitch?! And that damn Jessica Lange and that whole scene with the mother and her baby.....WOW!

I knew she would win an Emmy because of that scene and that scene alone. Congrats to Jessica

• Upvote 1