A fans wish is also Jimmy Jams wish

SloLove

If they're both wishing then this isn't good. :unsure:

That's what i am saying :lol: we've had ppl telling us that they are working with her but JJ and Terry are telling a different story. I don't understand if this is sarcasm or if they really aren't working with her :lol:

Remember Jimmy saying that they want to work with her if she has something to say/writes her material ... If they aren't working with her than this makes me wonder about that part of the project C_C

That's what i am saying :lol: we've had ppl telling us that they are working with her but JJ and Terry are telling a different story. I don't understand if this is sarcasm or if they really aren't working with her :lol:

Remember Jimmy saying that they want to work with her if she has something to say/writes her material ... If they aren't working with her than this makes me wonder about that part of the project C_C

I fear they aren't based on everything they've said, but I'm hoping to find out I'm wrong -_-

I remember that :lol: Oh gosh, now I'm worried. If she is indeed working on new music, then she needs to give those two a phone call to work on at least some of the songs.

I fear they aren't based on everything they've said, but I'm hoping to find out I'm wrong -_-

I remember that :lol: Oh gosh, now I'm worried. If she is indeed working on new music, then she needs to give those two a phone call to work on at least some of the songs.

Exactly ._. I'm going to chose to either ignore this or think that she is just starting the project and will eventually work with them :lol: