Your Top Performances

SloLove

"What about" at the Vh1 fashion awards

the Grammy awards performance

"I get lonely" on The Rosie show

The American idol performance

All her VMA performances slay, but TTWLG/If mash up from 93 was just....perfect. Even her weakest VMA performance of DRM was still pretty good.

• Upvote 1

"What about" at the Vh1 fashion awards

the Grammy awards performance

"I get lonely" on The Rosie show

The American idol performance

All her VMA performances slay, but TTWLG/If mash up from 93 was just....perfect. Even her weakest VMA performance of DRM was still pretty good.

that damn industrial intro was everything. I remember I almost got into a physical altercation with my friend at the time because he actually tried to talk to me while the Goddess was performing. I had to get him all the way together...I mean I understand that Im at your house but when Janet Damn Jackson is about to perform or in the middle of performing...NOBODY TALKS!!! That's like somebody fuckin up your high and she is like the most expensive kind of kush.
  • Upvote 1

that damn industrial intro was everything. I remember I almost got into a physical altercation with my friend at the time because he actually tried to talk to me while the Goddess was performing. I had to get him all the way together...I mean I understand that Im at your house but when Janet Damn Jackson is about to perform or in the middle of performing...NOBODY TALKS!!! That's like somebody fuckin up your high and she is like the most expensive kind of kush.

Now you know MTV played the awards like everyday for the rest of the week right? :sigh::asham:

The queen had the girls ready to act a fool and sabotage friendships. :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Exactly... Cool concept, wrong performance. How you gonna open with some deep shit and then go into All Nite???? Lmao.. no

It would have worked better if she went into You or something like that and then segued into All Nite/R&BJ. :lol:.

• Upvote 1

It was a good idea that fell flat tho. It seemed contrived and didn't fit with the rest of the performance. She shoulda saved the idea for something else.

I agree. That performance was so lackluster after her little testimony. She had an off day, it happens. She kinda tripped up at the end with her posing and tried to play it off...it made her look mortal. And those outfits.... :umm: .
  • Upvote 1