Your Top Performances

SloLove

Exactly... Cool concept, wrong performance. How you gonna open with some deep shit and then go into All Nite???? Lmao.. no

I get what she was doing...she was saying she know a place she can go to ease the pain...and that place is dancing...she loves to dance and that's her escapism ...so I got it

I agree. That performance was so lackluster after her little testimony. She had an off day, it happens. She kinda tripped up at the end with her posing and tried to play it off...it made her look mortal. And those outfits.... :umm: .

I thought I was the only one who noticed how she fell outta that ending pose and tried to play it off by running down that prop...Ahhhhhhh !!!!!

I get what she was doing...she was saying she know a place she can go to ease the pain...and that place is dancing...she loves to dance and that's her escapism ...so I got it

I got what she was saying but it was an awkward transition tho... That's all I'm saying.. The wind tunnel prop was cool but it just didn't fit as an opening for that song.