Aaron Paul Had a Heart-to-Heart and Shot-Drinking With Michael Jackson

bu.

Aaron Paul hasn't always been famous, but one time he was a plus one to the Prince of Brunei's 25th birthday party. At a castle. With hovercrafts: "Nobody else was riding them," he says, "but if I have a chance to hovercraft around a castle, I'm going to hovercraft around a castle." He also details to Details about having an accidental heart-to-heart with Michael Jackson, where they traded stories about childhood trauma:

"I was going back up to my room," says Paul, squinting under the Spanish sun, "and this guy grabs me and says, 'Hey, Prince Azim wants to see you in the library.' So I go down there, and he's sitting on the couch with Michael Jackson, and me and Michael Jackson end up having this hour-long heart-to-heart about family and upbringings, and I remember, he just put his arm around my shoulder and said, 'You know, if you've had a rough childhood or not, it's all about forgiveness. Once you realize that, it's fine. Everything's fine.'" Paul pauses, finds a shady spot beneath a tenth-century tower. "And I'm like, 'Michael, you are absolutely right.' And then I go, 'Do you want to do a shot?' And he goes, 'Sure!' And I was like, 'Okay, Michael, let's do this.'"

Aaron Paul did shots with Michael Jackson.

http://www.vulture.c...acebook_vulture

Wow. Looks like he really did make peace with Joe. He is right. It just takes so much strength to forgive.

Yeah it really does take a lot. I suppose in the end there's just no point harboring negative feelings towards someone no matter what they did.

I still can't picture Michael drinking tho lol

I think he was a "shy" drinker...mainly wines. He used coke cans to drink wine on flights so that his children didn't know what he was drinking :lol:.

• Upvote 1