"Lets TAKE THIS SHIT HOME!!!!"

janetDAYZ

:lmao:

Don't u mess with thugs? I'm surprised he ain't smacked da shit outta u for acting a fool :umm:

I let anybody know when I get with them that I am very skilled in the art of Hapkido, I have trophies and belts to prove that fact. One of them tried me and his ass was immediately dropped to the ground where he had to resort to biting. I have never been a punk bitch...[sheree]Don't let the cute face fool you...don't let it fool you[/sheree]

I didn't mean walking down the street,literally. I meant being within close proximity of my dude and I'm texting him instead of actually being face to face with him. Im not gonna text my dude if were in the same place..that's weird to me.

Generational and I'm not going to bring attention to it

I let anybody know when I get with them that I am very skilled in the art of Hapkido, I have trophies and belts to prove that fact. One of them tried me and his ass was immediately dropped to the ground where he had to resort to biting my ass. I have never been a punk bitch...[sheree]Don't let the cute face fool you...don't let it fool you[/sheree]

I can't stand yo ass :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

But usually an arguememt is created by two parties speaking face to face with one another then it goes haywire. How can you have an issue with your dude from across the room? Unless it depends on you being a witness to something you didnt care for that he did across the room. That's a different scenario. I was meaning an arguement that will erupt while you're causally conversing w/ ur other half while ur standing at a bar, concession stand, checkout line or whatever setting.

But usually an arguememt is created by two parties speaking face to face with one another then it goes haywire. How can you have an issue with your dude from across the room? Unless it depends on you being a witness to something you didnt care for that he did across the room. That's a different scenario. I was meaning an arguement that will erupt while you're causally conversing w/ ur other half while ur standing at a bar, concession stand, checkout line or whatever setting.

An argument can be made via letter, oral, or text.. You can't apply your way to everyone.. Each couple has a way of handling public arguments..

There were no eruptions in public period between him and me... My mates have to control their anger.. Otherwise I might as well be dating an 18 year old

This only applies to social gatherings, clubs, bars...

An argument can be made via letter, oral, or text.. You can't apply your way to everyone.. Each couple has a way of handling public arguments..

There were no eruptions in public period between him and me... My mates have to control their anger.. Otherwise I might as well be dating an 18 year old

This only applies to social gatherings, clubs, bars...

No..no..no..

You're missing what I'm saying. I don't have an issue with how you communicate your issue with your mate. We're speaking about two different scenarios, clearly.

Example

Game and Adam are standing at the bar about to order a drink. The bartender (carelessly) flirts with your man by winking and touching him...when its more than obvious Game and Adam are a couple. But Adam seems to play into the flirty behavior.

What does Norman do in this situation? Not say anything? Wait til he's across the room then text him? Do u understand what I'm asking? So u would wait to confront him..is what ur saying?

I prefer arguing via text, no interruptions, which piss me off. It's easier to explain your side, that's the problem with heated arguments I've seen most of the time it's a misunderstanding.

That's valid and understandabke but in real life we don't take a pause to pull out our cell phones to argue. Intense convos occur, depending on the scenario. Sometimes arguments come when you least expect it. Now if you home and texting one another...then yeah.. its easier to get ur point across but after awhile I feel we should be able to have a civil verbal convo..depending on if ur mate is mature enough to give it a try

No..no..no..

You're missing what I'm saying. I don't have an issue with how you communicate your issue with your mate. We're speaking about two different scenarios, clearly.

Example

Game and Adam are standing at the bar about to order a drink. The bartender (carelessly) flirts with your man by winking and touching him...when its more than obvious Game and Adam are a couple. But Adam seems to play into the flirty behavior.

What does Norman do in this situation? Not say anything? Wait til he's across the room then text him? Do u understand what I'm asking? So u would wait to confront him..is what ur saying?

Does flirting include free/discounted drinks?

Flirting for discounted services isn't not worth an argument to me.. If it's some bar patron then he'll get an ear full in the car

Norman :mellow: stop getting hung up on the specifics of characters used. Replace that bartender with a random guy in the club who walked up and did the same and ur guy entertained. Would that not matter either? Why, cuz the guy might by him drinks you and him could share? :sigh:

Norman :mellow: stop getting hung up on the specifics of characters used. Replace that bartender with a random guy in the club who walked up and did the same and ur guy entertained. Would that not matter either? Why, cuz the guy might by him drinks you and him could share? :sigh:

Like i said.. If it's some bar-goer then he'll get an ear full in the car.. Flirting is harmless

Like i said.. If it's some bar-goer then he'll get an ear full in the car.. Flirting is harmless

LOL I find it hilarious when people flirt with who I'm with, I'll fuckin tease them about it. Now if they iniciate a flirt, it's worth a serious discussion, but if someone starts with them, what fault is theirs that they just fuckin look good lol.

I've never texted him in public while we're walkin side by side to express myself. That would seem weird :lol: I've had a few slip ups in public but not over the top (back in my younger days) But now I know how to angrily talk thru my teeth to let him.know "we gone take this shit home,I'm not gonna do this right here". Oh, and the look I give will let you know I can't wait til we at least get in the car :lmao:

Oh no see I try not to get to the point where i'll get heated and go off in public. One time me and Joe were at another club but this time it was out of town. We went to a gay club with a group of 5 straight friends. They don't know Joe and I were exes lol. Anyway Joe went missing in the club for an hour. All of us searched that club up and down for him and couldn't find him. The club let out and we were still looking for him and ended up at an all night burger place across the street. 40 minutes later as we were all walking to our hotels he called me asking where I was and that he'd been looking for us. I said "what the hell you mean you been looking for us? Bitch I called your phone and you didn't answer and I texted and sometimes I called again and your phone went to voicemail." Anyway one of the str8 friends said he'd walk back to the club with me to meet up with Joe but little did he know there was something brewing inside that was gonna come out. Anyway we get there and he's like "Yeah I was looking for y'all all over the club" and I said "Nah yo bitch ass lying cause we all split up and me in the middle after checking each room in the club 3 times over." So anyway we're walking out of the club and down the sidewalk and i'm cussing at him and my str8 homeboy just looking like wtf cause he never seen me going off like that. It was honestly the first time in my life I was about to punch Joe right in his face and fight in the middle of street cause while I was arguing he started arguing and telling me to stfu and all that. Then I look at him and I notice a hicky and this is what happened to me

bigT.gif

I started going the fuck in :lol: I was like "Oh and you got a hickey on your neck?" and he was like "So who cares?" so I said "Yeah you getting hickeys for free in the club your hoe ass giving it away for free you might as well make some money off of it and sell yourself you dirty ass bitch!" Meanwhile people up to two blocks away stopped and were looking as we were walking and him getting cussed the fuck out. I was loud and fuck and he would yell back saying "Shut the fuck up!" I was like "Yeah I guess you're just like they say young dumb and full of cum no wonder your ass had a kid by the time you were 18." Our str8 friend was just walking silently and I just know he was thinking "OMFG these dudes is crazy". He turned the block to go to his hotel and Joe and I were still walking and by that time I calmed down and stopped yelling but I was still going in. I told him I didn't want him texting me, calling me, and no contact at all. All of a sudden he just started crying. I felt so bad. We stopped walking and I hugged him as he cried. Once we got home we talked the next day and he was like "I never seen you get like that and I can't believe you told me not to call or even contact you anymore." I don't be playin' :coffee:

im a dramatic ass bitch. I will literally wait until there is an audience to go awf. one time it backfired though and I was left in the parking lot at Target. -_-

ugh lol you remind me of my friend's mom who would yell at him in public in front of the house and look around to make sure people were watching :lol:

I prefer arguing via text, no interruptions, which piss me off. It's easier to explain your side, that's the problem with heated arguments I've seen most of the time it's a misunderstanding.

nah see I will argue via text but if they take too long i'ma automatically assume he lying or trying to come up with a fake ass excuse. If i'm arguing with you via text i'ma nee you to respond back within 1 minute of me texting you unless you writing me a long text