Jennifer Hudson: My Skinny Ass is Done With Weight Watchers

jarrylf

Just like most plus size girls who lose a ton of weight ... Jennifer Hudson is dumping her main squeeze -- Weight Watchers.

Hudson says her time with the diet company has been life changing ... a total understatement ... she went from a size 16 to 6, losing 80 lbs, using the product -- and got pretty damn hot in the process.

J Hud linked up with W.W. in 2010 after giving birth the year before.

Company honchos say they assume she will continue using their products.

It sure seems to work better than pizza.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2w5KkhQlK

Thank God she can act cuz the music ain't where the money is no more..Does she write?

When was the last time Effie was in a hit movie? :unsure:

The cheques she's gotten up front for the flops she's been in have probably been more than her music career has given her though.

When was the last time Effie was in a hit movie? :unsure:

The cheques she's gotten up front for the flops she's been in have probably been more than her music career has given her though.

But you don't get paid for a movie based on if it's a hit or not, you get paid to do it, and sometimes before you film it, unless she had a credit for executive producer or producer in which case she or any actor would also get money after it, but point is with movies it's not like music where you get paid based off of what it does when it's released, you get paid before the trailers even released, she can ask for whatever price she wants as a Oscar winner too.

But you don't get paid for a movie based on if it's a hit or not, you get paid to do it, and sometimes before you film it, unless she had a credit for executive producer or producer in which case she or any actor would also get money after it, but point is with movies it's not like music where you get paid based off of what it does when it's released, you get paid before the trailers even released, she can ask for whatever price she wants as a Oscar winner too.

I know. That's why I said "the cheques she's gotten up front for the flops..." :unsure:

I can't see her making more than 6 figures for a film, cuz everything she's been in has been pretty low key and floppish. Though that's more than enough to survive on with other stuff going on with her career.

I know. That's why I said "the cheques she's gotten up front for the flops..." :unsure:

I can't see her making more than 6 figures for a film, cuz everything she's been in has been pretty low key and floppish. Though that's more than enough to survive on with other stuff going on with her career.

But my point was about them being flops had nothing to do with her checks

She could, with a bit of those movies sometimes they're backed by big names, and alot of times the movies budget goes to paying the big name actors fee more than it can be for the actual cost for production.