Nick Cannon Dons White Face To Promote New Album

bu.

nick-cannon-dons-white-face.jpg

What can we say about Nick Cannon? The brotha is fine. ( I know I’m not alone on that, right?) But his capacity for corny is astounding. I guess that’s why he’s been so successful over the years, he’s not easily embarrassed. And when you pull Nick Cannon-like shenanigans, it’s best that you not take yourself too seriously.

So we weren’t surprised that his latest single “Pajama Pants”was an ode to the loungewear women sport in the bedroom.

It features lyrics like:

I’m fresh to death I need an ambulance

I like a bad Puerta Rican on a hand stand

Never talk about what she be wearin off in the club

I’m talkin’ bout what that b*tch be wearin’ off in my room

In my room, Get it poppin in them pajama pants

Right.

In Nick’s defense, this all could be a joke. After all, it’s a collaboration with “Wild ‘N Out” comedian Timothy DeLaGhetto and the name of the album is White People Party Music.

So with that in mind, maybe this is why Nick Cannon posted a picture of himself in full on white face to promote his new album.

He included this caption:

It’s official… I’m White!!! #WHITEPEOPLEPARTYMUSIC #Wppm in stores April 1st!!!!!!Dude Go Get It!!!Join The Party!!!! #GoodCredit #DogKissing #BeerPong #FarmersMarkets #FistPumping #CreamCheeseEating #RacialDraft “Bro I got drafted!!”

I’m not going to lie, those hashtags are pretty funny. But the image wasn’t enough, Cannon also made a video introducing his new white persona, “Connor Smallnut.”

Lol this dude is nuts.

As you might assume, since black folk rightly express outrage when white people wear blackface, there are some who are calling Nick’s latest stunt racist. I wouldn’t go that far, it’s just silly. And I would love to know what Mariah thinks about all of this.

What do you think about Nick’s whiteface? Is it racist? Do you think this White People Party Music concept is funny?

- See more at: http://madamenoire.c...h.SVSNTN5g.dpuf

Like is he even serious about just music or is this something he does to cheer Mariah's ego?

I mean even Ciara, Kelly Rowland, Gaga are serious about their music

He's not serious about his music - he knows he's a joke and flop :asham: