Welcome To The 2014 Planet Janet Forum Awards!

TwistedElegance™

First off.. I won 2.5 awards... Sorry if I bring news here better and faster than you Bu... It's not about being a volunteer or sober..

Second of all, Bu, you won more awards than I did.

Lastly, a closed mouth don't get fed

Who mad?

Must be you since you responded :rolleyes:

Ywhcqn6.gif

:P

Can you please just post the legend award :rolleyes:. I want to sleep

I am honored and humbled by my wins, thank you!

A long time ago I was widely hated on this forum and very misunderstood. I've matured a lot and have come to think of you all most of you as a small virtual family and it means a lot to be "recognized" in this way.

Congratulations to all of the other winners :D

• Upvote 1

I am honored and humbled by my wins, thank you!

A long time ago I was widely hated on this forum and very misunderstood. I've matured a lot and have come to think of you all most of you as a small virtual family and it means a lot to be "recognized" in this way.

Congratulations to all of the other winners :D

Were you? :lol:! Wow that's a great transformation!

I can't tell if you're being a dick or not :umm:

But yes I was -_- although it was not unwarranted... -_-

I'm not -_-. I can't remember my early days tbh. I just remember jerimee and the other girl she was tight with being so welcoming

First off.. I won 2.5 awards... Sorry if I bring news here better and faster than you Bu... It's not about being a volunteer or sober..

Second of all, Bu, you won more awards than I did.

Lastly, a closed mouth don't get fed

Who mad?

So thats how you won

69cdXSk.gif

• Upvote 3

GcgACH8.jpg

Tonight, I am honored to present one member with the Legend Award. One member who stood tall above the chaos, One member who will be remembered by each and every one of us… One member, voted by the masses.

He or she will have that same legendary status as previous winners Angie, Shawn, & myself.

And the nominees are:

• Mr. Wonder

• Ms. Reyna

• NeonGold

• Side-A Bu

• ThatOtherFan

• TwistedElegance™

And that one member is….

I can't tell if you're being a dick or not :umm:

But yes I was -_- although it was not unwarranted... -_-

you were not hated, misunderstood maybe...but I don't remember you being hated. you could be shady when it came to Janet and that would rub people the wrong way.

for what its worth, ive always admired you.

• Upvote 1

298kslF.png

[Most Carefree Member]

aed05

Escapade

The Game Network

God

Harry Styles

hotboy06

RedSimba

Side-A Bu

vibeology

voodoo

And the winner is...

A tie! Harry Styles & RedSimba

teMBd4V.jpg

[Favourite Straight Member]

Angela

Escapade

King_Of_Megamixes

LyricalLesson

RedSimba

Selz

And the winner is...

RedSimba

I'll try not to repeat myself too much lol. I'm honored to share the "All For You" award with Harry Styles, and to accept the "Xone II" award. Again, such a great company to be in. Thank you to everyone who voted for me ^_^

tumblr_n1o6c9lSs91r2vsmdo1_500.gif

• Upvote 2

you were not hated, misunderstood maybe...but I don't remember you being hated. you could be shady when it came to Janet and that would rub people the wrong way.

for what its worth, ive always admired you.

I definitely was shady with Janet when it came to Madonna -_- at that time I was also a member of Madonnanation and was shady about Madonna when it came to Gaga :asham:

Thank you, and you as well :blush:

Congrats Austin

Fq0IHkI.jpg

[First To Deliver Janet News]

The Game Network

jarrylf

Mr. Wonder

Shawn1814

Side-A Bu

And the winner is...

jarrylf

janet_jackson_2001_01_10.jpg

WOW thank you guys sooo much for this award, I do work very hard to dig through sources,rumors & clues to report the newest freshest Janet news to you all. Since this is my last award I have special thanks for the most of you (AND DONT YOU DARE START THAT MUSIC!)

I already thanked my Rey Rey for the great friendship. Next my Bubu, probably the 2nd person I ever talked to personally in DM here, I liked you right away and I love you like a best friend today. Same with TOF & Andy over the years. My Roc THERE IS ONLY 1!!! LOL and Im glad I can call him a friend, hoping to get closser. Escapade! MA GURL, YOU MA GURL! You rock, you deserve all your awards, you are a great & hilarious person. My Matt Matt, we connected so well, we have our battles but I always liked you and thought/think you're a great guy. GOD! (JESSIE!!!!) YOU are sooo underrated as a member here, we need more of you, you're so great. Selz you are a wonderfully beautiful & talented person. Joe you're hilarious! Kishi & Ralphie, I miss you 2 fellas. Bailey, my Michigan homey, never a dull moment with you. Same for Austin, some things we'll never agree on but over time it turns out theres alot we do. And last but not least my Normerson! 1 of the funniest, quirkiest, unique, difficult, challenging, yet highly entertaining people I've ever encountered, we started out as such enemy's but damnit I grew to like you and today consider you a good friend.

Ummm.....if you aren't named....either I forgot you (sorry), or we don't really interact much, or your just not worth mentioning

• Upvote 3

Congrats Austin

janet_jackson_2001_01_10.jpg

WOW thank you guys sooo much for this award, I do work very hard to dig through sources,rumors & clues to report the newest freshest Janet news to you all. Since this is my last award I have special thanks for the most of you (AND DONT YOU DARE START THAT MUSIC!)

I already thanked my Rey Rey for the great friendship. Next my Bubu, probably the 2nd person I ever talked to personally in DM here, I liked you right away and I love you like a best friend today. Same with TOF & Andy over the years. My Roc THERE IS ONLY 1!!! LOL and Im glad I can call him a friend, hoping to get closser. Escapade! MA GURL, YOU MA GURL! You rock, you deserve all your awards, you are a great & hilarious person. My Matt Matt, we connected so well, we have our battles but I always liked you and thought/think you're a great guy. GOD! (JESSIE!!!!) YOU are sooo underrated as a member here, we need more of you. Kishi & Ralphie, I miss you 2 fellas. Bailey, my Michigan homey, never a dull moment with you. Same for Austin, some things we'll never agree on but over time it turns out theres alot we do. And last but not least my Normerson! 1 of the funniest, quirkiest, unique, difficult, challenging, yet highly entertaining people I've ever encountered, we started out as such enemy's but damnit I grew to like you and today consider you a good friend.

Ummm.....if you aren't named....either I forgot you (sorry), or we don't really interact much, or your just not worth mentioning

tumblr_lv8puyrBtr1qetl26o2_500.gif

Austin won huh?

kanye-west-on-drunk-in-love-remix-with-jay-z-and-beyonce.gif

Yo Austin, I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish, but TwistedElegance is one of the biggest legends of all time. One of the biggest legends of all time!

kanye-west-at-the-vma-awards-o.gif

Congratulations tho boo :excited:!

Sem%2520t%25C3%25ADtulo.gif

GcgACH8.jpg

Tonight, I am honored to present one member with the Legend Award. One member who stood tall above the chaos, One member who will be remembered by each and every one of us… One member, voted by the masses.

He or she will have that same legendary status as previous winners Angie, Shawn, & myself.

And the nominees are:

• Mr. Wonder

• Ms. Reyna

• NeonGold

• Side-A Bu

• ThatOtherFan

• TwistedElegance™

And that one member is….

this nominee list proves that this forum really ain't shit :lol: all those fuckin' new members up for Legend. All of y'all can kiss my ass and take the award I won which is stupid and shove it up ya ass too

Oh, the anger.

zv78rp.jpg

notice I didn't get mad until I saw the nominees for the Legend Award which is pretty ridiculous. Just shows all the votes are based on popularity unless its an award that no one really wants. Am I mad now? Nope. This Awards should go in my fuckery thread :lol:

notice I didn't get mad until I saw the nominees for the Legend Award which is pretty ridiculous. Just shows all the votes are based on popularity unless its an award that no one really wants. Am I mad now? Nope. This Awards should go in my fuckery thread :lol:

Slight contradiction much?