The Official "Your Last Google Search" Thread

Aquaria

'Where can I sell concert tickets online'?

Because - I found out today Ms Lauryn Hill is doing a one-off in London in October and I was thinking of buying 2 tickets, but if I had to sell any I found StubHub really annoying last time I had tix to sell. It sucks that you can't sell concert tix on eBay anymore.

'Where can I sell concert tickets online'?

Because - I found out today Ms Lauryn Hill is doing a one-off in London in October and I was thinking of buying 2 tickets, but if I had to sell any I found StubHub really annoying last time I had tix to sell. It sucks that you can't sell concert tix on eBay anymore.

I sell on Twitter tbh. If it's an in demand show you'll be able to sell quickly and obviously there's no third party to take a big chunk of it away either (*looks at Seatwave, Ticketmaster and viagogo*).

Ps I wanna go so badly but I might be in Canada.

I sell on Twitter tbh. If it's an in demand show you'll be able to sell quickly and obviously there's no third party to take a big chunk of it away either (*looks at Seatwave, Ticketmaster and viagogo*).

Ps I wanna go so badly but I might be in Canada.

I tried Twitter first because it was a Jessie J ticket so I thought it would be easy but I came to the conclusion nobody reads my tweets! J Marie Cooper offered to tweet about it for me in the end and I got a taker almost straight away!

Canada's amazing though - but if you're not then holler because maybe we can get late tix or something. I'm not going there on my own :lol:

I tried Twitter first because it was a Jessie J ticket so I thought it would be easy but I came to the conclusion nobody reads my tweets! J Marie Cooper offered to tweet about it for me in the end and I got a taker almost straight away!

Canada's amazing though - but if you're not then holler because maybe we can get late tix or something. I'm not going there on my own :lol:

I would have thought they'd be snapped up straight away. Why did you sell the Jessie ticket?

Haha it depends on when I get a job - the agency is currently looking and I've said the earliest I can go is August 31st.

I would have thought they'd be snapped up straight away. Why did you sell the Jessie ticket?

Haha it depends on when I get a job - the agency is currently looking and I've said the earliest I can go is August 31st.

I didn't really want to go on my own anymore and I had to be at work early the next day as we were really short-staffed. The last time I went to the O2 I almost didn't make the last train home so it was just too risky to attempt.

• 2 weeks later...