Your Thoughts...

janetDAYZ

I see alot of people feel its impossible for a man to be scared and/or abused by his female companion. Most can't wrap their minds around a guy being victimized by a woman, no not some regular built to buff guy...No Way..he's a man!

What are your thoughts?

That hurts more than physical abuse.

emotional scars take longer to heal. -_- I had a friend who was getting his ass beat by his woman almost daily, he could definitely break her neck but didn't do so because he didn't believe in men hitting women. Johnathan was fine too, could get any woman he wanted but he loved that psycho chick and endured the physical attacks just be with her. Im thinking her pussy game was on point.

• Upvote 1

emotional scars take longer to heal. -_- I had a friend who was getting his ass beat by his woman almost daily, he could definitely break her neck but didn't do so because he didn't believe in men hitting women. Johnathan was fine too, could get any woman he wanted but he loved that psycho chick and endured the physical attacks just be with her. Im thinking her pussy game was on point.

That's the thing..I don't buy into "physical" abuse with women/men because although she beating your ass, you could defend yourself and beat hers..but society has it that a man shouldn't hit women because we are physically stronger than them..

But if a woman emasculates a man, that is wayyy harsher than her putting her hands on him..that's the equivalent of calling him a bitch or pussy.

I've known a couple men in this situation. Just because it isn't as common as the reverse, it doesn't mean it's impossible. It's almost worse for them because most don't want to believe them and view them as being less of a man. They're brutes if they defend themselves or weak if they don't. It's such a shame.

It can definitely happen ~ even if the abuse is mental or emotional. I remember watching a "What Would You Do" episode on this where the woman was physically violent toward the man, and almost no one would come to help him.

I love that show! :lmao:

I see alot of people feel its impossible for a man to be scared and/or abused by his female companion. Most can't wrap their minds around a guy being victimized by a woman, no not some regular built to buff guy...No Way..he's a man!

What are your thoughts?

I think it can happen but i'll be damned if it happens to me :umm:

Are you really blaming a victim for their own abuse? You don't think people try to leave their abusive partners? :umm:

Please show me where I blamed the victim???

If you stay after the first ass whooping, then it's on you..

Leaving is a choice and everyone has a choice..

Please show me where I blamed the victim???

If you stay after the first ass whooping, then it's on you..

Leaving is a choice and everyone has a choice..

That's blaming the victim :mellow: Not everyone is able to leave after the first beating. Hell, not everyone can leave after the tenth beating. If it was that easy then every victim would have left their partners immediately. This isn't some random burst of anger or craziness. In most of these situations, that other partner is controlling the victim and abusing them both physically and psychologically to the point they're too afraid to leave or to stay. It isn't "on them". They feel helpless and often are. They need help, not judgement like you're doing.

I don't know why female on male physical abuse gets ignored & treated less seriously, I mean alot of women are stronger than some men. My cousin is a serial man beater (we're all waiting for "OMG HE HIT ME...... :umm: ) and she hit's with pans and chairs and objects, sent her guy to the hospital, and according to her, he never hit her back...and their still together :rolleyes:

Hell even in the media Emma Roberts beat the shit out of her boyfreind (the blonde guy from American Horror Story), and she was arrested, and everybody in the media it seemed was making fun of HIM

I think the reason female on male abuse isn't taken seriously is because it's looked at as a joke or something to be embarassed by like "a real man wouldn't stand for that" or "a real man would know how to handle the situation or her", when in reality just like there are bastard women abusing men, there are seriously man abusing bitches.

That's blaming the victim :mellow: Not everyone is able to leave after the first beating. Hell, not everyone can leave after the tenth beating. If it was that easy then every victim would have left their partners immediately. This isn't some random burst of anger or craziness. In most of these situations, that other partner is controlling the victim and abusing them both physically and psychologically to the point they're too afraid to leave or to stay. It isn't "on them". They feel helpless and often are. They need help, not judgement like you're doing.

Like I said.. EVERY ADULT has a choice to leave... There are always signs before the shit happens.. It's up to you to stop it before it happens..

Like I said.. EVERY ADULT has a choice to leave... There are always signs before the shit happens.. It's up to you to stop it before it happens..

No there aren't :umm: Again, they may have the "choice", but it isn't much of one without the opportunity to ACT on it. That's what most victims lack. If they saw it coming and could stop it then this would never be an issue. Everyone would magically be able to see when trouble is coming and always have the means to avoid it. See how that logic doesn't work?