But... what do you Remember about your Very First Time...

janetDAYZ

u don't make no sense :lol: if he's your ex and you are just friends he's free to do whatever he wants

You don't get it. He's free to do what he wants as long as it ain't around me :)

Well yall pretty much do all the things that couples do? What is the point of not being together no more lol

BINGO!!! I don't see how Bailey doesn't get it. We do everything that couples do except make the commitment lol. Bailey doesn't understand. My ex is the one who hits me up all the time and wants to hang out all the time. He knows how I am and obviously it's not a big deal to him or he wouldn't keep wanting to hang out. I'll put it like this. If he hits me up to hit up the club or bar then he knows I won't be playing games when it comes to flirting, but if we don't go to the club together and we run into each other he's free to flirt with whoever he wants since we didn't go there together. He never goes after guys they always approach him but he'll talk to them for a little. As soon as they leave i'm like "Who was that?" or "How you know him?" and he'll tell me. He does the same to me if he sees someone talking to me. He'll ask questions. Now if we didn't do all this stuff that couples do like, argue, hug, give kisses, say I love you, and all that then he's more than free and that's the less fucks i'll give about what he does but that's not the case. I don't want anybody playing games with my heart and mind so if you're into somebody else or wanna be free then all you gotta do is tell me and i'll let you be free. Just know we won't be hanging out very much lol.

I was nervous as hell but I think it fed my desire to please. The overall experience was meh though. His ass was lovely but he didn't really know how to bounce it.

Has anyone had the pleasure of cumming without touching your dick becuz he hit dat prostate? It seems only a small percentage of gay men have experienced that amazing pleasure

I did it to my boyfriend once but it wasn't intentional. I've been trying to do it again ever since but. :umm:

It sounds like your in yall feelings so I'm just trying to imagine ok I'm with my ex and we at the club hmmmm ok if we had a strong relationship I don't know if we could hang out at all ....hmmmm well if he still feels some kinda way I wouldn't be messy

It sounds like something of an open relationship :unsure:

He can sleep with me and whoever else he wants cause we're not in a relationship but to ask your ex to go out to the club or bar with you and then flirt or talk to other guys in front of him is just disrespectful. Y'all don't think that's disrescpectful if your ex asks you to go out to the bar or club and then talk to other guys?

He can sleep with me and whoever else he wants cause we're not in a relationship but to ask your ex to go out to the club or bar with you and then flirt or talk to other guys in front of him is just disrespectful. Y'all don't think that's disrescpectful if your ex asks you to go out to the bar or club and then talk to other guys?

If you are truly over each other and just friends then no. But if there are still feelings/it is a grey area, then yes. I've been in that situation :umm:

If you are truly over each other and just friends then no. But if there are still feelings/it is a grey area, then yes. I've been in that situation :umm:

I think we're over each other as in being in a relationship but idk. It's weird cause sometimes it feels like we're still in one with how we are with each other. As I said before. His family knows me and he knows all my friends and as you can see in my profile pic I took in April we hang out all the time. We were at the beach in SF with his cousin.That's him again in my siggy. We're friends but not normal friends. IDK we're a little deeper than that. He's had other bfs before but I pretty much have his heart. Hell he keeps in contact with me even when he has a man like he did in May of last year. You've definitely been where I have. I honestly don't see us ever stop being friends. We have a weird relationship lol. I am ready for another relationship. IDK about with him but I am ready for the right person.

I Strongly agree with Joe. It IS disrespectful to do that if you're hanging out wit an ex. I've been in scenarios that are similar and I found it to show lack of respect for me and my presence. What he does on his own time is his business..but to invite YOU out and be cheesing up in other ppl faces? I for the world of me don't see how ppl think that's cool. Me and Joe seem to be in the minority, juss based off ppl I know and there opinions on it. And don't you DARE tell me about a dude you seeing or fucking :blink: Dudes are triflin like that..juss no respect. I never ever flaunt anyone I'm seeing in front of my exes face..that's juss not how I roll. I have respect for ppl in my past especially if We're still cool. But I haven't always been treated the same by my exes.