Zendaya chosen to Play Aaliyah in New Lifetime Original Movie underway

janetDAYZ

I'm wondering will they delve into more of her personal life too... But the R.Kelly thing? They are gonna skim right thru that shit lol cuz her family wanted to act like it never happen. :lol: they were always so quiet and dismissive about that occurrence in Aaliyah's life. Her family and her camp wanted to ERASE the fuck outta that situation lol

I wanna know about jayz and dame dash passing her back and forth and who ordered her murder

• Upvote 1

who ordered her murder

Damita Jo -_-

that girl looks nothing like her :filenails:

I don't think the person is suppose to look JUST like her... It would be extremely hard to find someone who looks just like Aaliyah (or Whit, or anyone else for that matter)... Jennifer Lopez looks nothing like Selena.. but that worked

Zendaya will do her thing.. It's a Lifetime movie for God's sake..

I'm going where you started going.. Both have interracial parents.. Both are 50% black.. Yet she doesn't cut it :blink: if she doesn't cut it, to you, then President Obama isn't the first black president

Oh...well well well .. you were saying to me "you wasn't gonna go there with me" juss like how Joe is saying to you when I was clearly making the same point as u are making right now relating to Mariah and Janet being in the same boat. Talking shit about Mariah flopping but excusing Janet's as if she's a totally different story. But you didn't want to "go there" .. my my my, the tables have turned. Hypocrite ALL DAY but then again , I always knew that. Juss wanted you to prove my point so you could hopefully "get it" but I'm sure you won't and will slither ur way outta this one, its ur nature. You don't know any better, even at your grown ass age.

• Upvote 1

I'm going where you started going.. Both have interracial parents.. Both are 50% black.. Yet she doesn't cut it :blink: if she doesn't cut it, to you, then President Obama isn't the first black president

she doesn't cut it playing Aaliyah you dumb son of a bitch :mellow:  Plenty of interracial people can play Aaliyah but that bitch ain't one of them that cuts it for me. Got it? Wtf does her being an actor have to do with the presidency? Not a damn thing. Go take your ass a nap 

• Upvote 1

Oh...well well well .. you were saying to me "you wasn't gonna go there with me" juss like how Joe is saying to you when I was clearly making the same point as u are making right now relating to Mariah and Janet being in the same boat. Talking shit about Mariah flopping but excusing Janet's as if she's a totally different story. But you didn't want to "go there" .. my my my, the tables have turned. Hypocrite ALL DAY but then again , I always knew that. Juss wanted you to prove my point so you could hopefully "get it" but I'm sure you won't and will slither ur way outta this one, its ur nature. You don't know any better, even at your grown ass age.

Since when is racial ignorance the same as comparing two pop legends :umm:

she doesn't cut it playing Aaliyah you dumb son of a bitch :mellow: Plenty of interracial people can play Aaliyah but that bitch ain't one of them that cuts it for me. Got it? Wtf does her being an actor have to do with the presidency? Not a damn thing. Go take your ass a nap

:lmao:

• Upvote 1